Streaming Quality issues?

ShipUPride

It’s awful. 

Borderline unwatchable on my tv when I’m in South Carolina for work. 

Literally drove down to Atlanta today to watch it back home .. not as bad, but still awful.   Any long pass is like trying to watch the game on mushrooms. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, ShipUPride said:

Anyone else having jerky video and audio cut outs?  

Amazon and TNF broadcasts always have an issue at some point…. Just dependent on how bad and long it is. 

Had the broadcast go black for nearly a whole minute last week.

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

Really depends on your Internet connection.

I have two separate internet providers.

When I’m in SC, it’s been awful. 

So I came home to Atlanta to watch tonight, and it’s not as bad, but still awful.  

Maybe I just have two bad internet connections 🤷🏼‍♂️ Everything else I stream  comes across just fine. 

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

all good in Western Pennsyltucky

Everything is good in Western Pennsyltucky.  Last time I was there I got some great venison jerky.  I asked if it was road kill and I was told yes and it was better that way since right after deer was killed it was brought to be cooked rather than hunter carrying it back which can take hours.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShipUPride said:

Anyone else having jerky video and audio cut outs?  

Audio and picture clarity are always good but every few seconds it skips a few frames.  Annoying .

1 hour ago, motorj said:

amazon is choppy, had to go back to dazn

Choppy here as well. Always. 

29 minutes ago, Process said:

The picture is always fine for me on Amazon, but the voice/picture is never in sync when the talking heads are on. 

I have hockey (ESPN) and football streaming on two dirfferent Firesticks. Hockey is much better but not perfect.  I have very fast internet. I have yet to see any live streaming sports be as smooth as satellite or cable.  Did I mention annoying?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.