Your very true feelings for tomorrow outcome

Italian Bills

Because all the reasons below, how much are you worried for tomorrow ? 

our lately struggling on offense

the amount of injuries that hit us

the fact that is a divisional game away in a very hostile environment 

the hoodie that can always find a way

our run D

dorsey unable to create a great and balanced offensive plan

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

13 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

our run D

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

Zero worried. I think Dorsey sucks, but every coach on NE sucks right now.

• Like (+1) 1

This is one of the few games for rest of the season I’m not worried about going in. In fairness I wasn’t worried about a bit before  the giants game.  I lean pessimistic with my fandom and always look for ways on how bills can be beat and how other teams can exploit the bills based on matchups. For this game…Any given Sunday is the best I got. With consideration to injuries bills are far superior team on both sides of the ball 

6 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

How’s that Buffalo News picks NE ? Just superstitious or somebody from Boston works there ? 

It's some guy named Marc Lawrence in Las Vegas.  Basic point is Bills are 1-7-1 in last 9 years in week 7, and this is week 7.  Meaningful.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Casey D said:

It's some guy named Marc Lawrence in Las Vegas.  Basic point is Bills are 1-7-1 in last 9 years in week 7, and this is week 7.  Meaningful.

That must be against the spread because we haven’t tied in decades. The line is 8, we might win by 3. 

Edited by uticaclub

16 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Bills need a statement game.

Won’t be tomorrow.  It will be closer than it should be.

I looked for some relief… but i see the opposite… why we can’t win by 20 ? 

Just now, Bockeye said:

The Bills are horrifically inconsistent. We have been so terrible the last two games that we are due for an absolute beat down on a team and this is that game. We will win by three scores. 

Win this one would be huge, cause i think philly will take care of miami. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

How’s that Buffalo News picks NE ? Just superstitious or somebody from Boston works there ? 

It wasn't the News per se... just an article they published from Vegas.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/professional/nfl/bills/view-from-vegas-week-7-has-been-unlucky-for-buffalo-bills/article_b08bd0e0-6eae-11ee-9e83-779bcfc060fc.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

The last four games we've played them in, we've beaten them by an average score of 35-18.  If we can't win this game by 10+ points after the two stinkers that we've played in the past two weeks, then there's more wrong than we realize.  This might be the weakest Pats team since before Brady.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

As with every game, I'm a little worried. I expect the Bills will win a close game with a late TD 17-13.

What I worry about more is can we break a streak we have going now...

3 weeks ago - Tre' White to IR

2 weeks ago - Matt Milano and Daquan Jones to IR

1 week ago - Damian Harris to IR

This streak needs to end.

• Agree 2

My "real" feelings on it I will be disgusted.

If we win there will be a lot of comments it did not matter because Cheats are poorly staff/tanking.

If we lose with flagrant "give it to them" calls by blind stripped horses there will comments that Beane/Coach McD/Allen/Pegulas should be gotten rid of and replace them with Beli-CHEAT and his clones because it gives poster a better chance to be his ball boy and their mouth is wet in anticipation.

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

As with every game, I'm a little worried. I expect the Bills will win a close game with a late TD 17-13.

Agreed on the injuries, but I think we win large.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

our run D

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

I just don't know anymore.  Offense looks like crap and Martindale and Jax gave the league the  blueprint to really screw with our offense.   Allen does not look the same.

Defense is down 3 very important pieces for the year and Oliver is out.  We are back to having issues with stopping the run.

I just don't know.

Zero worries becuase they are the worst team in the nfl

hard to judge unless we lay an egg on offense again

Final thought it would NOT surprise me if the patriots show some life becuase it will be their Super Bowl like the Giants

hqs a taste like the Chicago game last year to me

If we don't make this a win I'm thinking going forward we're in real trouble. Like playoffs looking not so real as they did beginning the season. My worry is we've not looked that good to this point and now we add in the injuries and this makes me quite worried going forward.

Edited by Radar

14 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think it's going to be a lot closer than people think...teams seem to find a way to correct their issues when playing us from time to time.  I have a medium level of worry.  If the game is tight going into the 3rd quarter I will likely be pretty worried.

Maybe other teams find easy to crack our offense because Dorsey is an open book. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

44 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

You need Valium 😆 

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

our run D

- zero worried

- a lil bit worried

- worried

Where does the "very hostile environment" come from?  Pats* fans are softer than a Cinnabon sampler.  Especially when the team is bad.  

Zero worry. Jones is terrible and his confidence is shot. Neither Zeke or Stevenson are game breakers. And Parker, Juju and Bourne have no juice. They have averaged 6.7 ppg in the last 3 games. 12 ppg for the entire year. 

Their defense won’t be able to do much either as their best two players Judon and Gonzalez are out. Bills will roll, Gabe, Kincaid and the others will have a big day. They may throw all their resources at Stef so maybe he doesn’t do much. I don’t see another close Giants game. Maybe a Washington type game where it is close for a bit and then it breaks open.

43 minutes ago, juno999 said:

Patriots pass rush is down a few guys and I don't think they have anyone who can cover Diggs.  A little concerned about Bills run defense.  I think Pats will try to run early and often.  

But if we all know that, how can McD be without a good plan to stop it ? I mean.. i still remember the game on dec 2021 when we lose to them and McCorkle had three attempts in al game long. Crazy !

31 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Where does the "very hostile environment" come from?  Pats* fans are softer than a Cinnabon sampler.  Especially when the team is bad.  

Good to know bro

1 hour ago, Bockeye said:

The Bills are horrifically inconsistent. We have been so terrible the last two games that we are due for an absolute beat down on a team and this is that game. We will win by three scores. 

Offensive inconsistencies are far from a buffalo-only problem though just for context.  I think a lot of fanbases are probably having this same convo right now.  It seems like defensive lines have pulled so far ahead of offensive lines that this is gonna be the new normal unfortunately for those that like offense  😂. Even the bad teams we’ve played have had one or two absolute beasts on the defensive line 

miamis got their system built around speed where offensive line doesn’t matter a whole lot unless you can get tua to hold onto the football, they’re really the only team I’ve seen go out and fire on all cylinders most of the time. On the NFC side Detroit has been pretty consistent. Would’ve said SF but they got stymied by Cleveland.  

cincy,kc,philly, Buffalo, baltimore have all been up and down.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.