Pass Interference?

newcam2012

It evens out see the trip on the first drive of the game that Terry McCauley said himself should have been called. 

BTW after the mugging Steff Diggs got in Tampa a couple years ago with the game on the line most Bills fans could give a damn less and are saying we finally caught a break. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It was DPI. I think when you get down to those last play game on the line situations you know refs are more reluctant to throw them.... ESPECIALLY when it would be two in a row. 

I make both Bernard and Taron right there. You stop the catch and see how willing the ref is to call it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It was DPI. I think when you get down to those last play game on the line situations you know refs are more reluctant to throw them.... ESPECIALLY when it would be two in a row. 

I make both Bernard and Taron right there. You stop the catch and see how willing the ref is to call it. 

You obviously didn’t see the 49ers v Browns game. They threw way way to many flags  one PI that IMO was bogus against the 49ers to keep a browns drive going.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You obviously didn’t see the 49ers v Browns game. They threw way way to many flags  one PI that IMO was bogus against the 49ers to keep a browns drive going.

I did see it. That wasn't the last drive of the game though. I mean in those real goal to go win or lose type plays. 

The DPI they called for the alleged foul against Amari Cooper was a nonsense. 

The crew in Buffalo threw way too many flags as well. Bad officials.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

In real time it looked like high quality sticky coverage. You never get the flag in that situation. Nor should you. 

It should've been a flag but I agree that in real time it didn't look like a penalty.  I was surprised they didn't run it there with Barkley though as it's a higher percentage play.

• Agree 2

Oh... I forgot this one too:

Bills@Bucs_122021C1.thumb.jpg.857cd882fb56845eb765d99cb06e3d75.jpg

Want me to walk down memory lane of all the horrible no-calls that totally ***** -ed the Bills throughout their history.  I know you really, really don't want me to do that... Now do you! 😆 

Collinsworth is full of *****! Obviously,  grabbing laundry is NOT automatic holding or DPI.  He's a Bills hater.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It wasn't... Because these weren't in 2021 when Bills lost to to Bucs down in Tampa in 2021 and had to play on the road in KC during the playoffs that year:

Bills@Bucs_1220211.thumb.jpg.f4dc2494c0f50a2149a027cf96e0c38b.jpg

That was far more egregious and wasn't called.

1 hour ago, RangerDave said:

I'm not a rules expert by an means, but can't a DB contact a receiver within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage?  Does it change when it is first and goal to go?

Yes they can. 

And there was a lot of holding missed on that last Giant's drive.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Looks like PI to me. Can you imagine if a Giant CB did this to a Bill?

Sure looks like the Bills caught a huge break. 

What does everyone think?

I'm sure you cheered when the refs ate the flag in the first quarter on the DPI or two. Don't worry, your Dolphins won.

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

In real time it looked like high quality sticky coverage. You never get the flag in that situation. Nor should you. 

I like the no call personally. I would have preferred the no call in last years SB. 

Years ago, the refs would intentionally eat the whistle and let the guys play. Only obvious and outrageous penalties would be called in these types of situations. 

Today's mondern day football is way too soft and the refs make way too many game changing calls. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.