Giants @ Bills Postgame thread

Simon

• Simon pinned this topic

This team is in shambles right now. We're broken in a lot of ways and it all starts with coaching not having an understanding as to what we do well and what we don't. Every time we go to shotgun, it's like the opponent knows what is coming.

Allen is about as perfect a QB as you can get when running play action from under center and our RBs average almost 3 yards a carry more from under center as well. Yet, Dorsey insists on running shotgun 70% of the time. And don't get me started about lining up in shotgun with literally 6" to get for a TD and having 3 chances to do it. Outside of a couple real nice play designs, Dorsey was a mess. We are not putting our players in a position to succeed. Wins matter, but it's hard to feel good about that one.

On a better note, though, the more you watch that Allen TD, the more insane a throw it becomes.  I don't think there is another QB in the league that completes that ball, including Mahomes.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, sven233 said:

This team is in shambles right now.  We're broken in a lot of ways and it all starts with coaching not having an understanding as to what we do well and what we don't/  Every time we go to shotgun, it's like the opponent knows what is coming.  Outside of a couple real nice play designs, Dorsey was a mess.  We are not putting our players in a position to succeed.  I am not sure we beat NE playing like we have the last couple weeks.  This was a train wreck.

Injuries on D, no one home on O. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.