Bills vs Jags Postgame thread

SCBills

Going to go ahead and assume the guy whose name has been talked about all week is going to wish nobody knew his name after this. 

Perhaps not entirely all fair, as this is the first time a team has had to play another team that’s been there for over a week.  

However, whatever we did, was not it. 

And you can bet, moving forward, teams will raise absolute mayhem if told they have to play someone on the second half of a back to back.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You are mistaken

We are going to get excuses all over like always. McDermott had injuries. Dorsey is the reason the team can't score in 19 minutes TOP. Jet lag. Etc. 

Lots of excuses will be made why we never come prepared. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

Worst collective game as a team. Defense played admirably for being down who we were but had the chance to make multiple plays. 

Think every team should boycott their International games if both teams in the contest are not coming off a bye week. Especially if an opponent is there for 10+ days. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

anytime someone tells you to calm down it's only one game early in the season, tell them to get back to you when they're playing a playoff game in arrowhead once again.

mcdermott isn't good enough, dorsey is just plain bad. this franchise is going to waste allen's entire career flipping the field with pansy ass punts.

• Eyeroll 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Have I mentioned I hate the Jaguars? 
‘Talk of a 10 game winning streak is out the window with all the injuries today.

Is the disadvantage called Ken Dorsey?

The Bills feast against awful defenses but struggle against mediocre or better.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

I'm irritated we got to be the experimental lamb for the NFL screwing some team over with this scheduling

I hoped the Bills would win, but I thought from the moment the schedule was announced that the league was screwing the Bills over big time.

• Agree 3

1) ***** the league for giving the Jaguars a week to acclimate to London.

2) ***** the refs for giving this game away.

3) ***** McDermott for wasting two timeouts WHILe TRAILING.

4) ***** whoever called for a lateral with 29 seconds left.

5) ***** Jacksonville and their shithole city.I hope they miss the playoffs which how much ass kissing Eisen was doing.

6) ***** whoever decided to leave Buffalo on Friday.

Edited by NyQuil
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McDermott preachers accountability. How does he allow a hitch and pitch with 22 seconds left? How does he not have a special teams coordinated enough to make sure to let that go into the end zone?

I know it's almost a goddamn campaign I'm having, but the guy is in over his head trying to be a head coach and a coordinator. He can't manage both being a head coach and calling the defense.

And trust me I know the offense was not without fault. But the head coach is supposed to be there on top of all of the aspects. And he is failing

Edited by boyst
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Don't even care about the loss to be honest. Bills were at a huge disadvantage. 4 easy games coming up. 

Losing Milano and Jones is just devastating. No other way to put it. I'm sad.

we'll care when they're playing in arrowhead once again come playoff time because that team doesn't blow games like this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.