Week 2, Rayduhs v. Bills, 09/17/2023 - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh and Baby Stef get their automatic game balls.  Josh recovered from his terrible Jets game to lead the Bills to a comfortable win by playing mistake-free football.

Spencer Brown - Simply ERASED Maxx Crosby, who we heard about all week, how he was gonna wreak havoc on the Bills, etc.  With all the ***** that Brown has taken, he was the offensive MVP today.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - Another much maligned Bill, Gabe caught everything thrown at him today.  Gabe play like this, he gonna get paid like that.

Damien Harris - Good to see the 22 in fine form today, getting that Reggie Bush stank off it.  Somewhere, Fred Jackson is smiling.

Matt "Cookie" Milano - Best OLB in the NFL (yeah, I SEDDIT!!!).  Gives up a big FD, then turns around and just wrestles the ball away from a receiver (MINE, BIATCH!!!) for the INT, completely snuffing out the Rayduhs and any chance of a comeback.

Defensive line - Rayduhs could not run the football at all.  Yosh Yacobs completely ineffective.  

Defensive backfield - Outside the first drive, the Rayduhs pass game was largely flaccid.  Very little YAC, very little downfield.

WHO YA GOT?

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Everyone gets a ball. Even Jimmy G.

Raiders are a bad team but I don't care. Bills dismantled them and put a lot of stuff on tape that other teams will have to think about now. Love the more balanced offense. And it was working in the first half last week until Josh gave the game away. If he plays within the offense like he did today we can be really dangerous to anyone

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I’m giving one to the Ageless wonder Latavius Murray he maybe by the end of the season one the sneakiest best additions in the league.

Of course 

Daquan Jones gets a ball for the dline for the job the they did on Josh Jacobs

Milano showing why he’s the best LB in football

Gabe!! Nice job today as well I didn’t get scared when Josh threw you the ball.

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Josh

Gabe

Oliver

Milano

Cook

Dorsey

Bernard is looking like he can fill that Edmunds role.

Showing a bit better instincts hitting gaps and tackling.

Knock on wood he stays healthy as he has been a pleasant surprise in coverage and defending the run.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillsUberAlles said:

That was a complete team ass whooping.

Great example of that was the 4th down conversion that failed in the endzone. McDermott had the confidence in his offense to go for it and they converted more often than not for him today. He also had confidence if they didn't make it that his defense would take advantage of having the Raiders pinned against the goal-line and they didn't let them down, complementary football.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Bernard is looking like he can fill that Edmunds role.

Showing a bit better instincts hitting gaps and tackling.

Knock on wood he stays healthy as he has been a pleasant surprise in coverage and defending the run.

Bills have allowed under 300 yards both games...D looks OK so far.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Great example of that was the 4th down conversion that failed in the endzone. McDermott had the confidence in his offense to go for it and they converted more often than not for him today. He also had confidence if they didn't make it that his defense would take advantage of having the Raiders pinned against the goal-line and they didn't let them down, complementary football.

I will be complimentary and say THANK YOU for the proper use of "complementary" here.  🥳🎉

33 minutes ago, Process said:

A lot of players deserve one so I'll be different and go with Dorsey. 

Beautiful game plan. And Allen executed it to perfection. 

When that first play was a handoff with cook up the middle out of shotgun with no momentum I had an "oh god" moment.

Milano was bonkers good

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh and Baby Stef get their automatic game balls.  Josh recovered from his terrible Jets game to lead the Bills to a comfortable win by playing mistake-free football.

Spencer Brown - Simply ERASED Maxx Crosby, who we heard about all week, how he was gonna wreak havoc on the Bills, etc.  With all the ***** that Brown has taken, he was the offensive MVP today.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - Another much maligned Bill, Gabe caught everything thrown at him today.  Gabe play like this, he gonna get paid like that.

Damien Harris - Good to see the 22 in fine form today, getting that Reggie Bush stank off it.  Somewhere, Fred Jackson is smiling.

Matt "Cookie" Milano - Best OLB in the NFL (yeah, I SEDDIT!!!).  Gives up a big FD, then turns around and just wrestles the ball away from a receiver (MINE, BIATCH!!!) for the INT, completely snuffing out the Rayduhs and any chance of a comeback.

Defensive line - Rayduhs could not run the football at all.  Yosh Yacobs completely ineffective.  

Defensive backfield - Outside the first drive, the Rayduhs pass game was largely flaccid.  Very little YAC, very little downfield.

WHO YA GOT?

This was a pure team game ball day.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.