The Josh Allen excuse thread…

Dopey

Forget it.  Allen was trash.  The team lost to the Jets with a backup quarterback.  There’s nothing else to say.  The postgame press conference should be hilarious.  A bunch of “I dunno, I dunno what happened.”  “We need to turn the page.”  “We have to play better.”

They had no business losing this game.  They should have fallen backwards into a win.. yet, they lost.  I’ve seen people call Allen the second coming of Tom Brady on this forum.  Lol.  He has yet to play in a single Super Bowl.

Will he ever be in a Super Bowl?  That’s a big question mark.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Araiza Curse said:

Allen needs to want it more. None of these off-season shenanigans. Just stay in Buffalo and work your tail off. Study. Get better. Because tonight wasn’t encouraging. 

All that won't make a bit of difference if he refuses to take what the defense is giving him and play long/hero ball.  I don't understand what he was doing tonight and it's worrisome.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

There shouldn’t be excuses anymore. I’m tired of looking at his face on the sidelines. He was not good. This pattern has continued from last season. The play calling is putrid. It’s all of it. It’s week 1 and I’m tired of this team already. They are ***** exhausting. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

There is no excuse. He was awful. Someone needs to corral him and tell him to him he’s to start taking the easy throws. 

This team really bugs me because when they lose it’s usually because they self implode and rarely just get beat(Bengals game not withstanding)

Two years in a row losing to Zach Wilson in BS games doesn’t cut it. If Allen just took care of the ball up 13-3 and took easy throws the Bills coast to a low scoring tough win but he buckled 

• Like (+1) 3

10-7 team. Josh needs to be better.

Jets D is best in league.

Dorsey is terrible. The concept offense needs a twist with creativity and designed plays for our playmakers.

our Safeties our a step behind.

Bills still have a championship roster, but offensively I just don’t think Dorsey is the mastermind and can do it. Said it last year

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.