9/11/23 GAMEDAY Week 1 Bills @ Jets MNF Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Sigh! I was just beginning to like your posts and now this hahaha 

Ya know what would definitely help you feel a little bit more benevolent toward me and all your other fellow brothers and sisters? 

Some acid.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Westside Madness said:

My antenna has a slight crack in it and my pirate sources have such a delay, I am considering signing up for NFL+ to watch the game live. Has anyone successfully installed the app on a Roku TV as opposed to mobile only?

I run it through the app on Roku. No problem.  

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

FYI-  on the FS1 show this morning,  Keyshawn Johnson, Michael Irvin and Richard Sherman all picked the Jets to win this game,  Skip picked Buffalo.

I'm keeping receipts.

Yeah Irvin flip flopped and I don't listen to what Keyshawn is saying.

14 minutes ago, zow2 said:

FYI-  on the FS1 show this morning,  Keyshawn Johnson, Michael Irvin and Richard Sherman all picked the Jets to win this game,  Skip picked Buffalo.

I'm keeping receipts.

you know…

…… I’ve always liked Skip Bayless.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Can 8:00 get here?  WGR callers are at the "I'm just hoping Josh can rebound from that Pittsburgh pre-season game."  Holy crap, let's just kick if off now...

:beer: 

are there a lot of “Chuck from West Seneca”s who sound older-middle-aged, Caucasian, slightly intoxicated, and probably overweight?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Big game tonight. It's just week 1 but the Chiefs and Bengals losing this week gives us a chance to be one game ahead right out the gate. Plus, I wanna shut the narrative up of the Jets or Dolphins winning this division. Let's go take this f**king thing. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I lost absolutely no sleep losing Frazier,  Edmunds or Singletary.  Can't wait to see what Sean dials up. Our new acquisitions are very promising.  Dion & Spencer need to rise up.  Hopefully KD mixes in a good assortment of easy checkdowns with the occasional bomb.  Cook, Harris & Murray compliment our offense.  And week 5 we can slowly work Von into the pass rush.  Let's Go!

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, ytownblofan said:

YouTube TV offers a free trial. I subscribed on Thursday and have been extremely impressed. You can cancel the free trial right away and still have access for the entire trial period. 

yesterday was the first football sunday with the YT season ticket even though we've been using youtube tv for the last 6 months or so. overall it's great.  the only thing i dont like about it is when i'm switching back and forth between two games, at least using YTTV on a fire stick, there's no easy way to do it except back up to the channel menu, then choose the other game.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

It's 1:19pm here in Louisiana, and today couldn't POSSIBLY go by any slower.  If there was a pill I could take to make me just pass out for the next 6 hours I swear I would.  

Logic can I have a word with you in private please?

I think they call it whiskey

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1