NEED HELP: Heckling on field and in the tunnel for the Jets game

Mango

My better half just got tickets for the @Jets game Monday. We thought they were the 50 Club.

Turns out they are in the EY Coaches Club. This means we are sitting behind the Jets bench and we are in the tunnel for the Jets to take the field.

I need some ideas for heckling outside of the “you suck!”. If I could get a laugh out of Rodgers, that would be huge. Nothing disrespectful enough to make him want to try harder either.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets/clubs/coaches-club

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

“Hey, Aaron. Do you think it’s mere coincidence that Shailene Woodley and Danica Patrick became lovers after being with you?”

55 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It's long but effective!

This is good! But just shorten it to:

"Shailene became a lesbian after dating you!".

• Like (+1) 1

How about "Aaron if your conclusion was "sign for the Jets" you shoulda meditated harder" 

1 minute ago, chongli said:

This is good! But just shorten it to:

"Shailene became a lesbian after dating you!".

Guys who habitually date lesbians don't do it by accident. And I speak from experience.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Tell Rodgers to take you to his leader. Claims he saw an UFO (doesn’t “a UFO” weirdly sound better?), so maybe it will get under his skin. 

Alternatively, FYI, his mother’s name is Darla Leigh, she used to be a dancer, and he has no contact with her. Do with that information what you will during the three seconds he is running by.

• Haha (+1) 2

“You, sir, are an idiot! Your father was an idiot! Your grandfather was an idiot! And while I’ve never met your great grandfather, I’m sure that he was an idiot too since idiocy like yours is so incredibly vast that it can’t possibly be due to just the environment. It would need a strong genetic determinant since no environment could ever produce an idiot as big as you!” 

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

How about "Aaron if your conclusion was "sign for the Jets" you shoulda meditated harder" 

Guys who habitually date lesbians don't do it by accident. And I speak from experience.

Sounds to me like the terminology is off here. If a woman who likes women is dating a guy, she's bisexual. Lesbians, by definition, are not into men. Or am I missing something?

Edited by Nephilim17
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You like woman who munch carpets ? Lol

Edited by Buffalo716

8 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

You're being presumptuous  here that GB is a man. One of our most knowledgeable posters doesn't necessarily have to be male; "Billy" is apparently a common English name for females. Just saying'.

Well he/she did say speaking from experience lol

When talking about men that date lesbians...

Edited by Buffalo716

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.