Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So I'm watching the game on YTTV and have to deal with Bears announcers.

One play the announcer commented, "Edmunds over-pursued on that play, but that's because he's been out awhile.  Once he gets a few practices in he'll make that play"

Little do they know!

I giggled as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Alright but eventually the excuses need to stop. He's supposedly our #2 WR. Can he make a couple difficult plays? Or can he only catch passes when no one is in his pocket?

He has the frame that suggests he should be able to make contested catches. He just plays it a tad soft for my liking.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Typically a qb throwing across his body into the middle of the field while scrambling is a big no no from coaches. With Allen it's obviously different.

That's because most QBs have Peterman arms...where you could time the ball with an hour glass.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That red zone pass play prior to the TD was dog 💩 

who was supposed to be open?? 

Are you referring to  the play that Kincaid got tackled? If you were watching Josh was looking for him until the holding.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It was no worse than what Benford did against Moore. Good coverage but Davis got his hands on it... I know he can make catches when he's open but can he make them with people around him? It's a big concern.

Ball literally hit the defender right in the hand, but ok go off I guess if you're determined to hate on Davis.  Plus the first "drop" was a 312 mph piss missile on a 3 yard pass with about 4 nanoseconds to react.  I'd put that one on playcalling or too much heat from Josh.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Allen's day is done. Good. He looked very calm and in control that whole drive.

I still have concerns about the WRs behind Diggs. Davis still can't be entirely trusted, Harty doesn't look as shifty and fast as I hoped, everyone else is a JAG. Hopefully Kincaid is ready to take on a lot of volume early.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

If someone can tell me:

On the first drive were those both drops by Gabe?

The stream I’m watching on, it’s a little hard to tell

first was a drop, second had a guy all over him before the ball even got there but almost pulled it in anyways.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

There’s something about Fields i

never really liked has some talent but man it’s like he doesn’t seem to be really into the game 

The bears historically have never been able to figure out offense asides from Walter payton and like Matt forte. 

They can’t develop offense at all. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.