Dalton Kincaids nickname

NewEra

Daltons Kincaid-  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is a worthy nickname?

I dub ye The Big Smooth.  

Always loved that nickname, but I didn’t think Sam Perkins (nba player) was worthy of the name.  I didn’t think he was that smooth. He was big though

Dalton Kincaid on the other hand, when watching him run routes, buttery smooth goodness is what I see.  Buttery smooth goodness is a lame nickname ( 🤔 ) but The Big Smooth not.  At least in my estimation.  

Any chance you could get on board with calling our phenom The Big Smooth?  Or will you call him something else other than Dalton Kincaid. 

Last nights game was a bummer-  I need something bills related to discuss that doesn’t make me wanna puke.  

In before, “why must everyone have a nickname”.  

Take it easy….. just some light hearted discussion

😘

Edited by NewEra

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I dub ye The Big Smooth.  

Always loved that nickname, but I didn’t think Sam Perkins (nba player) was worthy of the name.  I didn’t think he was that smooth. He was big though

Dalton Kincaid on the other hand, when watching him run routes, buttery smooth goodness is what I see.  Buttery smooth goodness is a lame nickname ( 🤔 ) but The Big Smooth not.  At least in my estimation.  

Any chance you could get on board with calling our phenom The Big Smooth?  Or will you call him something else other than Dalton Kincaid. 

Last nights game was a bummer-  I need something bills related to discuss that doesn’t make me wanna puke.  

In before, “why must everyone have a nickname”.  

Take it easy….. just some light hearted discussion

😘

I would prefer simply "smooth" , or something that invokes smooth,  like "butter"

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I would prefer simply "smooth" , or something that invokes smooth,  like "butter"

but worthy names that i could get on board with.  So worthy, that I’ll change the poll.  

see how this works?  😉 

8 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Kincaid is just fine for me.

If his last name were Smith, Williams or something mainstream I’d be all for it. It’s unique enough to be the only one so everyone knows who you’re talking about when you say it. 

Thats Mr. Kincaid to you:

image.png.1c96007476a3d04ea50ab602482a81c3.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.