Rumor Josh Allen break up/ reason for losing to cinci

Jamone

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My understanding of the situation according to a source is that Brittany made an ultimatum - "marry me now or never." Josh said no, gave her a bunch of money and sent her off to California. All the other rumors about him getting someone else pregnant, their house getting trashed, that's all crap.

Are you just speculating or do you have sources where you have heard this?

Jesus..I'm at work right now and kinda scrolling and reading posts on fast forward mode...just reread your post and see you acknowledged it in the first sentence, My apologies! 

Edited by BillsPride12

I watched Josh with Kyle Brandt yesterday. There was a moment that could mean nothing, but raised my eyebrow a bit, given the rumors.

Kyle was asking him about keeping mementos. Josh in his answer said:

"It's good to have keepsakes. I'll probably keep it in storage somewhere, and hopefully show it to my kids someday. I'm sure they'll be pumped about it, (said very quickly) if I ever have kids... um, but uh... which I hope to have kids. But, yes... it'd be something for them"

Again, could mean nothing. It could have been he realized the rumors floating around and his discussion of kids could be read into (like this) and it made him nervous. But it seemed like a bit of an overcorrection on a subject he hasn't really broached before:

From 20:38 to 21:09 -

Edited by BillsFanForever19

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My understanding of the situation according to a source is that Brittany made an ultimatum - "marry me now or never." Josh said no, gave her a bunch of money and sent her off to California. All the other rumors about him getting someone else pregnant, their house getting trashed, that's all crap.

Of course it is, not that it should be but that would have been all over sports media if it had happened, the fact that it's nowhere is pretty much proof that it's nothing.

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Are you just speculating or do you have sources where you have heard this?

One source and I'm not going to say it's someone directly familiar with the situation, but someone that knows people who would be directly familiar. The more degrees of separation away from the original source the less I trust it, but the narrative lines up with what we know.

Truth be told I hate this whole rumormongering crap that persists with celebrities. I know we like to think of Josh Allen as a god, but he isn't, he's just a 26 year old guy who happens to be super talented. He and Brittany deserve their privacy. High school sweethearts that break up in their 20s is not uncommon these days. No chance the breakup had anything to do with his performance in the Cincy game either, that's just people connecting dots for fun.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Deuxmoi posted and deleted (via reddit):

josh-allen-and-brittany-williams-cheatin

Deuxmoi later posted this explanation:

So there you have it, update from the "source" quoted in that article.

I don’t think that guy has sources either lol

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

HS sweethearts and they still weren’t married.  Going on 10 years I would assume. No proposal.  No ring.  No chance.

my wife and I had a few discussions about whether or not he’ll marry her. I stood firm with, hell no.  If he really thought she was the one, she’d have already had a ring on it.  

They weren’t even dating in high school

They knew each other

They weren’t dating till Wyoming

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This entire thread is obnoxious and redundant. The OP is too dim to be ashamed. Your story is boring. You're going to have to make something up. I suggest you bring in the Smoking Man from the old X-file series. Aliens interest a lot of folks, so that might sell.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t think that guy has sources either lol

They weren’t even dating in high school

They knew each other

They weren’t dating till Wyoming

Ok thanks.

Still, together 6-8 years, no ring.  

I’m not an advocate for getting married early, but a lot of women won’t stick around that long without a ring.

Just now, NewEra said:

Ok thanks.

Still, together 6-8 years, no ring.  

I’m not an advocate for getting married early, but a lot of women won’t stick around that long without a ring.

Oh absolutely 

the fact they weren’t engaged was telling 

16 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I watched Josh with Kyle Brandt yesterday. There was a moment that could mean nothing, but raised my eyebrow a bit, given the rumors.

Kyle was asking him about keeping mementos. Josh in his answer said:

"It's good to have keepsakes. I'll probably keep it in storage somewhere, and hopefully show it to my kids someday. I'm sure they'll be pumped about it, (said very quickly) if I ever have kids... um, but uh... which I hope to have kids. But, yes... it'd be something for them"

Again, could mean nothing. It could have been he realized the rumors floating around and his discussion of kids could be read into (like this) and it made him nervous. But it seemed like a bit of an overcorrection on a subject he hasn't really broached before:

From 20:38 to 21:09 -

He was praying in his head that the Plan B pill worked 🙏

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Heard the same. Also heard about NDAs and payouts. 

For those that don’t want to believe this rumor, it began from the OP police department. 

Read between the lines and there is most likely truth to this. Difficult story but explains a lot of behavior we have been seeing since Cinci from players and coaches. Tough tough season last year. Deflating. 

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is what makes the internet so great!  😂 

18 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How did you find out so fast???

No, this is a different Britt, and a whole new bartender. Apparently it’s become “a thing” for him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This is just random ass backward speculation. It wasn't like the team came out sharp and Josh made a bunch of boneheaded plays or looked lost out there. Even then that's still speculation. The 2022 Bills had one of the toughest mentally exhausting seasons I can think of an NFL team facing in a decade or so. Even before the Demar Hamlin situation the Bills had to deal with the Topps shooting impacting the community, Dawson Knox's young brother's untimely death, Dane Jackson getting carted away in a scary-looking injury in the home opener, a snowstorm relocating a game while the team was suffering an flu/Covid outbreak and another snow storm killing dozens in the community and heavily impacting them during the holiday season. THEN the Demar Hamlin situation. That's in addition to a rash of normal football-related adversity such as the Von/Hyde injuries and the rash of nagging injuries that hit the team hard early in the season. 

The team was emotionally gassed for good reason. The whole team had been through a lot and it showed in how flat they came out. Josh's breakup had nothing to do with it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, billsfan89 said:

This is just random ass backward speculation. It wasn't like the team came out sharp and Josh made a bunch of boneheaded plays or looked lost out there. Even then that's still speculation. The 2022 Bills had one of the toughest mentally exhausting seasons I can think of an NFL team facing in a decade or so. Even before the Demar Hamlin situation the Bills had to deal with the Topps shooting impacting the community, Dawson Knox's young brother's untimely death, Dane Jackson getting carted away in a scary-looking injury in the home opener, a snowstorm relocating a game while the team was suffering an flu/Covid outbreak and another snow storm killing dozens in the community and heavily impacting them during the holiday season. THEN the Demar Hamlin situation. That's in addition to a rash of normal football-related adversity such as the Von/Hyde injuries and the rash of nagging injuries that hit the team hard early in the season. 

The team was emotionally gassed for good reason. The whole team had been through a lot and it showed in how flat they came out. Josh's breakup had nothing to do with it. 

don’t forget all the damage control they had to do in the preseason when the Matt Araiza allegations came out.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

don’t forget all the damage control they had to do in the preseason when the Matt Araiza allegations came out.

Tack that on as well, so many different situations outside of the normal football adversity the 2022 Bills had to deal with. 

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Or the owners critical medical mystery. It was quite a year, for sure. 

We struggled down the stretch compared to how we started, but nothing like that Bengals playoff game. That was super flat! I have questions, but I have no answers.

1 hour ago, Jamone said:

Rumor going around Josh Allen got bar tender pregnant. Gf found out day before cinci game. Makes sense why they came out so flat and why diggs was yelling at Josh. Don’t do stupid stuff like that that affects the team when you’re chasing ultimate goal. Unfortunate tarnishes joshes squeaky clean to this point career. Really bad optics. 

Yep!  Kelly blew 4 championships because of booze also. We are doomed.

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

One source and I'm not going to say it's someone directly familiar with the situation, but someone that knows people who would be directly familiar. The more degrees of separation away from the original source the less I trust it, but the narrative lines up with what we know.

Truth be told I hate this whole rumormongering crap that persists with celebrities. I know we like to think of Josh Allen as a god, but he isn't, he's just a 26 year old guy who happens to be super talented. He and Brittany deserve their privacy. High school sweethearts that break up in their 20s is not uncommon these days. No chance the breakup had anything to do with his performance in the Cincy game either, that's just people connecting dots for fun.

If I had to pick one play that lost the Bills that game, it's at the 0:45 mark here. Allen did nothing wrong; Saffold was beaten like a drum and forced JA into an off target throw that should have been  a huge gain. Before you know it, it was 14-0 and it was clear that the Bills' D had no answers. Don't blame Allen for that loss even though he didn't have a great game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Who gives a ****

he’s a grown man and they weren’t married 

fyi 90% of what’s going around is pure BS.. 

and who cares if he cheated on her … they weren’t married it’s actually not an issue 

Personally, I don’t care.

And I mean I really don’t care.

Unless it really did affect him on the field. Then I care a whole hell of a lot.

But since I’ll never know the answer to that I don’t care.

Edited by Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I find this credible. 

Josh's younger brother got married not too long ago, their close friends like Kyle Allen and his longtime girlfriend Summer Juraszek become engaged recently.  Brittany went on Kelly Hall Stafford's podcast where Kelly Stafford told Brittany she had given Stafford an ultimatum about getting married.

Seven years is a long time to be in a relationship and not get engaged or married when it seems to be the "norm" in your social circle.  I also think there were little hints in Josh's appearances on Kyle Brandt's Basement that maybe the relationship wasn't 100% harmony.   Just different interests (passion for football and golf vs passion for fashion and glamor).

I said elsewhere that Josh and his family seem to have had their act together as far as lining up agents and financial advisors and lawyers from before he was drafted.  So I'd be very surprised if he and Brittany didn't have a legal "palimony" agreement signed and in place where in the event of a split, she got a sum of money for her contributions to the relationship and as transitional maintenance, in return for an NDA.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Beast said:

Personally, I don’t care.

And I mean I really don’t care.

Unless it really did affect him on the field. Then I care a whole hell of a lot.

I mean where humans

it Could’ve affected him for a week or so

Do I think It put him into a downward spiral? No

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

I find this credible. 

Josh's younger brother got married not too long ago, their close friends like Kyle Allen and his longtime girlfriend Summer Juraszek become engaged recently.  Brittany went on Kelly Hall Stafford's podcast where Kelly Stafford told Brittany she had given Stafford an ultimatum about getting married.

Seven years is a long time to be in a relationship and not get engaged or married when it seems to be the "norm" in your social circle.  I also think there were little hints in Josh's appearances on Kyle Brandt's Basement that maybe the relationship wasn't 100% harmony.   Just different interests (passion for football and golf vs passion for fashion and glamor).

I said elsewhere that Josh and his family seem to have had their act together as far as lining up agents and financial advisors and lawyers from before he was drafted.  So I'd be very surprised if he and Brittany didn't have a legal "palimony" agreement signed and in place where in the event of a split, she got a sum of money for her contributions to the relationship and as transitional maintenance, in return for an NDA.

Also known as shut up money