2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

Just now, Mango said:

Has anybody been to the draft? Is it all that fun?

It’s hard to stay locked in at home. It’s basically just Roger Goodell taking 3 hours to read a grocery list. 

One of the friendlier football events out there.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'd take Addison. I like Bergeron I just think you'd be reaching through too many players. 

Agreed.  I was still hoping we could get one of the better OTs, but looking like that's not going to happen unless Bergeron slides to us in the second, which would be great IMO.

Addison #1, Bergeron #2.

Edited by Billz4ever

Just now, RyanC883 said:

do we have a shot at a good OL in the second, or take Addison and trade up for Avila or Tippman

Not sure we do without a trade up.... BUT... I am not sure the Bills were going that way anyway. Not saying I wouldn't, just not sure they were thinking "gotta have OL" 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

This is the spot Beane said that they would know if they need to move up or not. My gut feeling with the way this draft is falling is to sit tight. Something good will drop right to us.

Agree. I'm not a Flowers guy but the chances that he, Addison, JSN or Johnston gets to us is now very high. We know the Bills love Addison (3 meetings with him this draft season) but we don't know what they think of the other guys.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.