[Vague Title]

PauleeeWalnuts

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

He better work harder than he did while he was here. First coach out the door while he was in our organization. All glamour no work.

🎵We get up at 12,🎶

🎶And go to work at 1🎵

🎵Take an hour for lunch🎶

🎶And then at 2 we're done!🎵

🎵Jolly good fun!🎶

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Frazier- not even remotely a question… 

wrecks is a fraud and a clown show 

IDK, Rex could coach defense. The only knock could be he had Ray Lewis etc so anyone would look good, but he also had a great defense with the Jets.

Buffalo was the only team he made the defense worse.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Didn't care for him as our HC.

But, ask yourself. As a DC would you rather have him or Frazier running your defense? Be honest....

He defenses were legit as a DC…I honestly would consider him an upgrade over Frazier, but not sure I’d want him coaching here again 

Edited by PauleeeWalnuts

16 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Didn't care for him as our HC.

But, ask yourself. As a DC would you rather have him or Frazier running your defense? Be honest....

Frazier. And it’s not close. Ryan’s defense is not suited for today’s NFL. It wasn’t even suited for it when he was here almost a decade ago. 

1 hour ago, PauleeeWalnuts said:

Per Jay Glaser: Rex is interviewing for the Broncos DC. Never thought I would see him come back, and as a coordinator no less. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CokVzMKJb6x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Good for him. Rex was a damn good DC (and HC in the beginning) and his players like to play for him. I wish him success. He was always pro-Bills as an analyst. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hard not to like Rex. He loves football, food and feet. When football is bred into you, you can't get your fix simply from broadcasting, he needs to be on that sideline.

I feel like Rex had too much pride to be a really good head coach, but as a DC he could focus on his craft and was top notch.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.