We’re heading to England next season

Chandler#81

Wont be vs the Jags as their game is scheduled to be in Wembley Stadium. Also read that it wont be vs the Titans.

The Bills' London game will replace one of the team's designated nine home games on the 2023 schedule. The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected for the international games.

The Titans will also have a designated home game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but will not play against the Bills. The Jaguars will play at Wembley Stadium in the UK, while the Chiefs and Patriots are set to make their Germany debut.

Edited by Bob Jones

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Do we know that for sure? Could be @JAX or something. 

From the Bills press release:

The Bills' London game will replace one of the team's designated nine home games on the 2023 schedule. The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected for the international games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

But it is a 9 home game season. So you only lose the bonus game. 

I hear ya, but it means 3 years w/o a bonus home game, & we only got 7 home games this year due to the Detroit move for snow. You'd think they might want to give season ticket holders the extra game to make up for it. Make Cinci go, they were in the SB last year. I'm also interested to see if KC is going as a home or away game. (Edit: I see KC is a home game for them too)

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

image.thumb.png.e753ba0b563c1bbcb6ac9d83e012cf05.png

I'm guessing it will be our "home" game versus the Raiders. Can't be Jags as they have their own game; and many of our other home slate have played in London more recently than the Raiders (2019).  NFL isn't going to put Bills/Cowboys in London, surely?  

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Do we know that for sure? Could be @JAX or something. 

39 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Do we know this yet? Do we know it's Home game and not a road?

Yes, article said it's a home game for us in place of one of our 9 Buffalo home games, so an away game for our opponent.

Edited by Donuts and Doritos

2 minutes ago, GrimboG said:

image.thumb.png.e753ba0b563c1bbcb6ac9d83e012cf05.png

I'm guessing it will be our "home" game versus the Raiders. Can't be Jags as they have their own game; and many of our other home slate have played in London more recently than the Raiders (2019).  NFL isn't going to put Bills/Cowboys in London, surely?  

No Mexico game or not considered “international”

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Vs Titans, which makes no sense as we don't play the Titans next year 🤣

Damn, I was hoping it was the Chiefs in London so their fans could whine about a neutral site again. 

Edited by Seventeen
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Last time, in 2015, against the Jags, I went through this company, for my game tickets and hotel.

Gullivers Sports Travel | Rugby, Cricket, Motorsport, Golf, Hockey, Supporter Packages, Tours, Travel & Sports Hospitality with tickets (gulliverstravel.co.uk)

Very easy to work with.  Plus they did a Saturday night reception at a pub, with a former Bills player.  Well, the wife (then girlfriend) and I walked in late, to see Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas sitting there! Only about 20-30 people showed up, so it was great.  They took questions and hung around for a little while so people could get pictures with them. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 6

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We lose a Home game, but will still have 8 as the AFC has the extra game next season.

Right, but most other AFC teams will have 9 home games to our 8. I mean, I get it, but I’m always going to want the Bills to have any advantage they can, or avoid any disadvantage. I’m not mad, I’m just crabby. 🙃

10 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

The Bills and Titans will both play at the same stadium, but not at the same time. Note that same applies to Chiefs and Patriots - they’re playing separate Germany games. 

Anyway, though I’m kinda annoyed, I also think it’s fairly cool. And I’m happy for our UK fans - especially the ones on this board! I’ll try to go to this game if possible, but it’s gonna be a long shot for sure. 

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We lose a Home game, but will still have 8 as the AFC has the extra game next season.

Right, but most other AFC teams will have 9 home games to our 8. I mean, I get it, but I’m always going to want the Bills to have any advantage they can, or avoid any disadvantage. I’m not mad, I’m just crabby. 🙃

10 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

The Bills and Titans will both play at the same stadium, but not at the same time. Note that same applies to Chiefs and Patriots - they’re playing separate Germany games. 

Anyway, though I’m kinda annoyed, I also think it’s fairly cool. And I’m happy for our UK fans - especially the ones on this board! I’ll try to go to this game if possible, but it’s gonna be a long shot for sure. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.