We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This would be by far the worst loss in Bills history. But they aren't losing. The game won't be close.

I hope your right.  It shouldn’t be close but our boys still need to come to play to get to that conclusion.  It’s the playoffs…..they should.  

To me, I always comes down to our OL.  A terrible performance by one or two of our OL starters can lead to more than a couple scores for our opponents.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hope your right.  It shouldn’t be close but our boys still need to come to play to get to that conclusion.  It’s the playoffs…..they should.  

To me, I always comes down to our OL.  A terrible performance by one or two of our OL starters can lead to more than a couple scores for our opponents.

The Bills put up 500 and 450+ yards in their 2 games against Miami. I think they will be fine.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

The Bills put up 500 and 450+ yards in their 2 games against Miami. I think they will be fine.

It’s the points that count.  

You’re right, they should be fine.  But they still have to play the games.  Our OL still needs to not lose the game for us.  The chances are very good.  

i just don’t believe in saying an nfl playoff team has no chance.  Miami has some very good players

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:04 AM, BRH said:

The only thing I remember about Chris Jones is that he had to trip Josh to even have a chance.

That non-call pissed me off.

There was a non-call vs. NE where Josh was hit low and you could tell Romo thought it shoulda been a penalty.  That pisses me off too.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BillsDad51 said:

Refs giving Allen the Cam Newton treatment. He's big, so he can take more hits. Newton took a lot of hits that should have been flagged. I fear Allen getting the same treatment.

When has he taken hits that should’ve been called? Let’s be honest, there have definitely been times Josh has gotten calls he probably shouldn’t have gotten 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

When has he taken hits that should’ve been called? Let’s be honest, there have definitely been times Josh has gotten calls he probably shouldn’t have gotten 

I remember a few "flops" we got the calls for. Can't remember the game but I'd Def say it was more on the flop side than legit lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Can't sight a specific game or play, but over the course of Allen's 5 seasons, there have been hits in the pocket that would have drawn flags for other qb's.

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Forgive me if this was posted already, but holy *****!!! 😭 😤

I'm intrigued by "Jordan Poyer Epsom Salt Contrast Special"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Inactives guess:

Jones

McKenzie

Van Roten

Phillips

Spector

Lewis

Mayden

I don’t think there’s any chance Jones is inactive.  We didn’t keep him on the squad to get our ST through the regular season and then neglect it come playoff time. His error last week was massive, but not massive enough for McD to go without h him imo

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

I don’t think there’s any chance Jones is inactive.  We didn’t keep him on the squad to get our ST through the regular season and then neglect it come playoff time. His error last week was massive, but not massive enough for McD to go without h him imo

yeah good point about ST needs, swap him out for Sweeney.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

It’s true that he’s gotten calls that were probably tenuous.  But for sure he has also had stuff that should have been called.  There was one in the NE game that was low and it was clear Romo thought it shoulda been called.  There was Chris Jones tripping vs. KC.  If I think about it I know I can come up with a few more.

30 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

S Jared Mayden

LB Baylor Spector

CB Christian Benford

OL Ike Boettger

TE Tommy Sweeny

DT Jordan Phillips

WR Isaiah McKenzie 

I kinda hope Ike is healthy enough to be active.  If the Bills go up big, he can get some game snaps.

Other than that, I agree with your inactives.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

It’s true that he’s gotten calls that were probably tenuous.  But for sure he has also had stuff that should have been called.  There was one in the NE game that was low and it was clear Romo thought it shoulda been called.  There was Chris Jones tripping vs. KC.  If I think about it I know I can come up with a few more.

That’s probably true, but those are more just missed calls, not calls that weren’t made because Josh is big and strong. I’m just not a fan of the “our QB doesn’t get calls.” It’s too whiny for me and we have one of the faces of the league on our team, he’s going to get calls 

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Sure he has but that has nothing to do with the fact he does NOT get the calls that other top QBs get

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Sure he has but that has nothing to do with the fact he does NOT get the calls that other top QBs get

You and I are watching different games then. He’s gotten late hit calls he shouldn’t have, that’s pretty indisputable. Who is getting calls he doesn’t? Everyone knows Brady gets calls, that’s a different conversation. Provide proof, don’t just say Mahomes because it’s Mahomes.

42 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Dolphins will be playing with @HOUSEmoney😂😂

🎶I went to my brother to ask for a loan 'cause I was busted 
I hate to beg like a dog without his bone, but I'm busted 🎵
🎶My brother said there ain't a thing I can do 
My wife and my kids are all down with the flu 
And I was just thinking about calling on you and I'm busted🎵

13 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

You and I are watching different games then. He’s gotten late hit calls he shouldn’t have, that’s pretty indisputable. Who is getting calls he doesn’t? Everyone knows Brady gets calls, that’s a different conversation. Provide proof, don’t just say Mahomes because it’s Mahomes.

Josh gets hit a lot after he throws the ball especially when he rolls out. You almost never see a flag tossed. One of the last games of the season (don’t recall which) Josh was hit on three consecutive possessions after he let the ball go. No flags. We discussed it in th GDt. I’m too lazy to go look

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Josh gets hit a lot after he throws the ball especially when he rolls out. You almost never see a flag tossed. One of the last games of the season (don’t recall which) Josh was hit on three consecutive possessions after he let the ball go. No flags. We discussed it in th GDt. I’m too lazy to go look

And Hendrickson rolling on him against the bengals. Or getting kicked by that fish player the first meeting. Getting tripped by the Chefs. Do I need to go on?

• Disagree 1

6 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

Yup. And the Bengals were spanking the Bills until 3 went down so they would’ve won that game as well. LOL. The takes some people have. If Damar doesn’t get hurt that would’ve been a back/forth game with lots of big plays. We shall see  next week in the divisional rounds. That will be a great game!

https://giphy.com/gifs/deal-with-it-i-dont-care-sbCdjSJEGghGM

Hardly anyone mentions we were getting the ball at half too.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I want revenge for the 1998 playoff loss to the Fish.

The one where Jimmie %&$#$#% Johnson tore up a box of Flutie Flakes after the game in the locker room. 😠

I was 10, that one huuuuurt. Andre was my fav player, and he bumprd the ref after that TD. Everyone at school practically blamed it on me lol ughhhhhhgh

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Airseven said:

Cole Beasley

Tommy Sweeney

Greg Van Roten

Jordan Phillips

Baylon Spector

Kaiir Elam

Jared Mayden

Replace Beasley with McKenzie (I think they'll let him rest his hamstring) and replace Elam with Benford (I don't think they bench a guy who has been playing increasing snaps recently for a guy who hasn't played any snaps in weeks -- in the playoffs. 

Other than that, yes.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Please don't let our game tomorrow be the only "good" game for the general public lol.  One of these games this weekend has to be competitive all game...don't be ours!

That’s what i was thinking - the NFL is going to lose viewership on this game(Jags-Bolts), does that mean they overcorrect and it adversely impacts ours?

a missed call here and extra call there to keep it close?

Edited by Say When...

Just now, Say When... said:

That’s what i was thinking - the NFL is going to lose viewership on this game(Jags-Bolts, does that mean they overcorrect and it adversely impacts ours?

a missed call here and extra call there to keep it close?

Man I hope we are good enough against a 3rd string QB to make bad calls not matter...I hope lol

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Last season it was Brady , rat , and Rogers that got the most dpi calls 

https://www.joebucsfan.com/2022/12/tom-brady-leads-nfl-in-pass-interference-yards/

this is from this year but not complete. 

josh Allen does not get the calls the other “top” qbs get

gotta look at illegal contact , dpi , and def holding 

8 minutes ago, balln said:

Last season it was Brady , rat , and Rogers that got the most dpi calls 

https://www.joebucsfan.com/2022/12/tom-brady-leads-nfl-in-pass-interference-yards/

this is from this year but not complete. 

josh Allen does not get the calls the other “top” qbs get

gotta look at illegal contact , dpi , and def holding 

Just from watching the handful of chiefs games vs all of the bills games, I can tell you they get more (chiefs that is).

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.