We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

19 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

With McKenzie's hamstring:

Diggs
Brown
Davis (slot)
Beasley (slot)

Shakir 

This should be what the playoff roster should looks like imo.  McKenzie is a waste, I trust Beasley over Crowder and Brown over Davis.  Davis still plays though.

2 hours ago, muppy said:

compounding variables: AKA headaches, nausea, dizziness, ringing in ears. It could be any number of things. He isn't reaching the benchmarks necessary to check symptom off the neurological list.

In other words he is not well enough to play NFL football. After the season he has endured this frankly surprises me zero. My fear

was they would clear him and he  really shouldn't have been. Here's to honesty and integrity.

I think he is setting it up to look like they did it out of honesty and integrity.  That they were being extra cautious.  Just a hint now and wait until after the game.  This would help the outlook for Miami and Tua next year.  All a set up and premeditated move to foster an image that they care.

Of course, I've been cynical about a lot of this for a while.  I never thought Tua was going to play, and that it wasn't McNerds/Miami's decision.  IMO, no way the NFL was going to risk it.  I've thought about the possibility of offering the neutral game in Miami as consideration.  And now the information that Miami was one of the "No" votes all fits.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You still gotta be ready and prepared.  Last week Baltimore used a 3rd string QB no one ever heard of and rested some offensive players.. Cincinnati needed it and played the game for real.  The Ravens still outgained the Bengals 386 to 257.   Balt had four turnovers and only lost by 11.

It's just a caution to beware and play the game with the intensity of everything on the line.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, zow2 said:

You still gotta be ready and prepared.  Last week Baltimore used a 3rd string QB no one ever heard of and rested some offensive players.. Cincinnati needed it and played the game for real.  The Ravens still outgained the Bengals 386 to 257.   Balt had four turnovers and only lost by 11.

It's just a caution to beware and play the game with the intensity of everything on the line.  

14 of the Bengals 27 points were on pick 6's also... 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, zow2 said:

With the way the season ended in such improbable fashion last year I would think that not a single fan would count on a win until the very last millisecond ticks off the clock with the Bills ahead on the scoreboard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

With the way the season ended in such improbable fashion last year I would think that not a single fan would count on a win until the very last millisecond ticks off the clock with the Bills ahead on the scoreboard.

Oh, and also anyone who has been a fan of this team for at least within the last 40 years or so will always feel this way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anyone listening to Armando on WGR?

I've never heard this guy talk before but he seems like he's waaaaaaaaayyyyyy out of it.

referenced the MNF Hamlin game a few weeks ago, said Tua needed to complete 7 phases of concussion protocol and just stuttering and all over the place.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Anyone listening to Armando on WGR?

I've never heard this guy talk before but he seems like he's waaaaaaaaayyyyyy out of it.

referenced the MNF Hamlin game a few weeks ago, said Tua needed to complete 7 phases of concussion protocol and just stuttering and all over the place.

You sure that’s not Bulldog?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.