NFL Week 15 - Around the NFL - Playoff seeding version - Bengals @ Bucs

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

And you're assuming they get it together. What happened last year has no bearing.

I hope they get Hyde back for the playoff's, otherwise it's not going to end like many think it will.

All they need to do is score one more point than the opposition. No reason that can't continue playoffs or not.

Allen can outscore teams if need be.

Sorry, I don't go around trying to find every reason to be negative. I'm sure you'll find some way to be negative if they win the Super Bowl too.

Honestly hope this isn't how you act in real life, you must be a real drag to be around.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

No idea, but its incredibly stupid and annoying. But it feels weird to complain when your own fanbase jumps drunk over folding tables...

Fair enough, but at least our fans aren’t making the game watching experience obnoxious from home. I’ve been hearing “who dey” on tv for the past twenty minutes. 

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Patriots just Buffaloed a game away!

Belichick is such an overrated turd.

Belichick will just sulk at the press conference, pretending not to overly care about that play, although he’s actually super angry. His entire act has gotten quite old, and honestly that’s what I think it is. 

9 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

So glad I stuck it out to watch the end of that miserable Patriots* game. They lost in the most bone-headed fashion ever. A backwards pick-six with Mac & Cheese getting stiff-armed to the ground. A brilliant end to a stupid game.

Loved it. Was watching Red Zone---made my football day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

So glad I stuck it out to watch the end of that miserable Patriots* game. They lost in the most bone-headed fashion ever. A backwards pick-six with Mac & Cheese getting stiff-armed to the ground. A brilliant end to a stupid game.

Can’t wait to hear who Mac and cheese blames for the loss.   When he downed himself earlier on the QB run it was soooo weak.  Allen would have tried to get the first but cheesy runs 5 yards back and sits in his arse 

17 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Bills are not beating the Bengals in Cincinnati.

We've heard it all before...Bills can't win against this team or that team or the other team. The problem is they just keep winning against them.

This will probably be the latest chapter in the book.

4 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Thanks for you input captain downer

I swear him and @Gene1973must be best friends...they probably get together and talk about how the Bills suck all day.

29 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Bills are not beating the Bengals in Cincinnati.

That’s Airseven for ya, hasn’t changed a lick in a decade or more of posting on Bills forums, ya see the name and ya know immediately that his glass is half empty..,, 😂

GO BILLS!!!

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

I see Pats fans saying fire Bill and bring back Brady. Would be pretty wild if it happened but I don't see how that would help. I was driving home from somewhere 30 min away and by the time I got there Brady had turned the ball over 3 times lol

I hope it happens. I’d like to crush Brady. I don’t care if he’s 79 years old.

• Simon unpinned this topic
5 minutes ago, BlazinBill said:

That play needs to start a 100 page thread on just how bad it was and what dismal shape that organization has become - loved watching Mac's sad attempt at a tackle 🤣

You don't think Boston fans have not gotten their pitchforks and torches out?

In a humorous coincidence the last and exactly 100th page of their game thread of Patsfans.com has these beauties:

"Blow it up Kraft"

"Can we fire Bill now?"

"On the bright side, we did not have to watch them lose in OT"

"All of Belichick’s failures in one play!!! The most unclutch QB ever, trading a game changer like Chandler Jones for a bag of magic beans. Kraft should fire the entire coaching staff on the plane home"

And no, I was not trolling their site 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.