MNF: Patriots at Cardinals 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

52 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Do we want the Pats to win to help keep the Jets out of the playoffs?

I would be way more worried about the Jets than the Pats if the Bills meet in the post season. 

Been thinking about this too - but not cuz of Jets. Chargers looked pretty darn good last night and Bosa likely back for playoffs. I'd rather have Pats in the mix than Chargers. I'd even rather play Jets than Chargers. So, yes - I think we want the Pats tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Thought I'd start this thread early. Listening to WBZ-FM The Sports Hub this afternoon, Pats reporter Greg Bedard says that his sources tell him if the Pats lay an egg in AZ, The Krafts might move on from Belichick at year's end.

could be quite an off-season if Bill goes to somewhere like Cleveland or New Orleans and Brady goes with him 

I'd like to see the Pats win only to make my Jets friends sweat it out. 

But i agree with some, the Jets and Chargers look dangerous in the playoffs... hopefully the Bills would have the 1 seed and whoever we play will get beaten up in their first game.

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I would be way more worried about the Jets than the Pats if the Bills meet in the post season. 

My left brain should want the Pats to win. But my right brain will EFFIN KILL my left brain if it catches it cheering for Belichick. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Rooting for New England. 

Would like the Chargers to not get in.  

Couldn't care less about the Jets even tho future hall of famer Mike White is dangerous 

I actually think the Jets could give the Chiefs more issues then the Chargers will - assuming we win the 1 seed. 

Whatever.  

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

You'd rather face the coach that has been to 11 Super Bowls?  Or is it 12?

No thanks.  Cards all the way tonight.  

This could be the final dagger for the Pats, the Cards have nothing to lose. I do love the field they have down there, guessing it's similar to what we will be getting in a few years... so I've heard anyways.

Patriots inactives

S Joshuah Bledsoe
RB Damien Harris
LB Cameron McGrone
WR Jakobi Meyers
CB Jalen Mills
DT Sam Roberts
OT Isaiah Wynn

Cardinals inactives

OL Rashaad Coward
LB Jesse Luketa
QB Trace McSorley
WR Rondale Moore
CB Byron Murphy
S Charles Washington

The two biggest names on Arizona’s inactives list were already ruled out on Saturday: wide receiver Rondale Moore and cornerback Byron Murphy will miss the contest due to groin and back injuries, respectively.

2 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

We’re going to get a natural grass field wheeled in and out on a giant tray?

I've heard heated/irrigated on a giant tray that doesn't roll out, not just more earth below the playing surface. 

5 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

The Pats can make the playoffs. A weaker team making it to the wild card and we are by no means a lock for the 1 seed and I’d much rather play NE than the Chargers, Bengals, etc etc. 

• Agree 1

• Simon pinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.