MNF: Patriots at Cardinals 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

Just now, Warcodered said:

Bill Simmons wondering if Brady might come back to NE....come on man the only teams he might go to are like the 49ers or the Dolphins, he's not going to a ***** team to take a beating.

If he reunited with any coach it would be Josh McDaniels.

• Like (+1) 1

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this, but I think I might hate listening to Troy Aikman talk more than I hate listening to Chris Collinsworth talk. It could be because Iā€™m currently listening to Aikman. Next time I hear Collinsworth itā€™ll probably switch back.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

I keep reminding myself that the season goes by so fast and that in June Iā€™d kill to see ANY football. But this game is testing my fortitude and Iā€™m thinking of finding something else on TV. This is bad football.Ā 

Ā 

If you can survive a Denver prime time game, you can survive this.Ā 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

I keep reminding myself that the season goes by so fast and that in June Iā€™d kill to see ANY football. But this game is testing my fortitude and Iā€™m thinking of finding something else on TV. This is bad football.Ā 

I went to Manningcast because I was bored. But then Bill Simmons is boring too.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

What percentage of backup QBs in the NFL are actually excited to get thrust into action mid-game?Ā 
Ā 

Zero change Colt McCoy was.

Feel like it's less than 50%

If you really believe that a competitive athlete would rather not play than compete with their team, then you must have never played competitive sports.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Reminds me of Buffalo guy Gregg Easterbrook's old Tuesday Morning QB bit:

There are 32 TVs in Hell's Sports Bar, and every single one of them is showing Patriots-Cardinals.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.