NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

Bills have a tough time with everything this year. 

While the 1 seed would be ideal with the home field assurance and a bye...I could see the Bills playing like this in the first playoff game off a bye.  They almost NEED to be counted out/underdog/against the ropes to do well.  It's crazy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Our offense needs to get itself together. I am afraid Dorsey in particular is getting outcoached. 

No. Smoke drops a contested pass. Josh throws a couple of bad passes where the receivers are open. McK drops one in his hands. That’s not on Dorsey

• Agree 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

While the 1 seed would be ideal with the home field assurance and a bye...I could see the Bills playing like this in the first playoff game off a bye.  They almost NEED to be counted out/underdog/against the ropes to do well.  It's crazy.

Home field in that crappy weather is NOT an advantage for this team. The 90’s bills sure. Not this team. Should dome int!

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Multiple times every week Allen and his intended receiver have different routes in mind. It happened on the missed throw to Davis. It's my least favorite part of this offense.

Agreed. I don't remember many plays like that last year and it's happening constantly this year.