NFL Week @10 - Vikings at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Idiot McClapper doesn’t take the Safety and free punt?

How many brain dead stupid end of game decisions is he allowed?

So give Vikings the ball with a field goal that wins, over 40 seconds and one timeout? I don’t get this take from so many people. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Franchise QB needs to secure the ball. I don’t get the McD haters. 

Because a QB sneak from one inch beyond the goal line has two very likely results: safety or TD for the defense. You have to take the safety there and run ten seconds off the clock.

The ONE thing the Bills have going for them on this next drive is the wind. Maybe there's a shot to get a 60 yarder.

Otherwise, looking forward to Allens's third 'i played like ***** I need to be better" press conference in a row.

Just now, VaMilBill said:

I agree. If we don’t make the playoffs, you gotta fire him. 

if we have an early exit from playoffs, I think you fire him. Too many games lost in the worst possible way

Is it his fault JA threw a pick and dropped the ball. Hate to say it, we need to draft another QB, he is taking massive steps backwards right now.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Everyone cheering like idiots after the 4th down stop. People new here?

Immediately went to calculating what could go wrong..

Even earlier, my son and I were incredulous when the announcer said von "put a stamp on it" with the sack to make it 4th and forever.  We were both like what is he talking about

Just now, Flucod said:

Is it his fault JA threw a pick and dropped the ball. Hate to say it, we need to draft another QB, he is taking massive steps backwards right now.

It’s his fault for 13 seconds. It’s his fault for poor in game management. Lack of a challenge last week, 3 points this week