NFL week #6 - The Bills at the Chiefs - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Yes. Mahomes kills the blitz.

This is the easiest answer because it’s the accurate one. You are dealing with a very cerebral quarterback who is gifted in every aspect of the game. Tom Brady gets the goat moniker, but Mahomes will challenge that. I hate to say that, but it’s facts. just watch him. Josh is incredible, and I wouldn’t trade him for anybody. But, Patrick is magic.

Buffalo has to create some kind of Defense the plays a man underneath Kelce in Man but zones the field… let Mahomes find the weak spot in the zone to beat us vs…. Buy time and wait for Kelce to slip into a soft spot…. They are basically 1 dimensional and we just stay the path.

Edited by CEN-CAL17

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I wish someone at the press conference would ask Dorsey why he doesn't trust QB sneaks in short yardage situations. It's such an obvious play call that we almost never make.

Instead he lines up shotgun which makes us 3rd and 4. He’s essentially giving us a penalty with bad play calls 

Edited by Trock

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

This is a really good football game. I wish that I could enjoy it.

Same man, I need to reexamine my fandom.  I really should be able to be happy, not be like only invested in a win, but enjoy it