All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

3 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

He’s a better option than McKenzie, I do know that.

I'm a better option than McKenzie and I am 46 and slow AF.  

I think we will see Shakir gradually take more and more snaps from McKenzie the way Devin did with Moss.  I bet it's at least a 50-50 split this next game, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Shakir take even more than 50% of the snaps.  

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sure in the minority but I’m so sick of this drama dude. He’s like a 15 year old girl flirting with their crushes and teasing them. I’d rather sign Wil Fuller. So much less drama. 

Can I like this 6 times?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sure in the minority but I’m so sick of this drama dude. He’s like a 15 year old girl flirting with their crushes and teasing them. I’d rather sign Wil Fuller. So much less drama. 

You do realize Fuller doesn’t want to play in the cold and enjoys quitting on his teams right?

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

At what point are we just buying a championship? We don’t need OBJ. This isn’t the Miami Heat. 

This isn't the MLB and NBA, there is no buying a championship in the NFL. Everyone works under the same parameters with roughly the same revenue. We're not talking Los Angeles Dodgers vs Oakland A's here. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

At what point are we just buying a championship? We don’t need OBJ. This isn’t the Miami Heat. 

Bills core players who have been drafted and developed:

Josh Allen

Dion Dawkins

Dawson Knox

Gabe Davis

Ed Oliver

Greg Rousseau

Matt Milano

Tremaine Edmunds

Tre White

This is not a mercenary team.  You'll probably have to get used to the Bills being a one year destination for vets who want a chance at a ring. 

2 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

it’s an odd addition. Is wr a real weak spot for us right now? It may be our strongest position behind qb 

We have an elite WR1 and a top end WR2.  

After that, we have two healthy slot guys..  One is a decent slot/gadget WR and the other a promising rookie.

Kumerow will be back at some point, and provides ok depth outside. 

OBJ is a massive upgrade over McKenzie/Kumerow and allows us to bring Shakir along slowly. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Josh Allen

Dion Dawkins

Dawson Knox

Gabe Davis

Ed Oliver

Greg Rousseau

Matt Milano

Tremaine Edmunds

Tre White

This is not a mercenary team.  You'll probably have to get used to the Bills being a one year destination for vets who want a chance at a ring. 

After that, we have two healthy slot guys..  One is a decent slot/gadget WR and the other a promising rookie.

OBJ is a massive upgrade over McKenzie/Kumerow and allows us to bring Shakir along slowly. 

Think of being able to line Diggs up in the slot often....huge mismatch 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Josh Allen

Dion Dawkins

Dawson Knox

Gabe Davis

Ed Oliver

Greg Rousseau

Matt Milano

Tremaine Edmunds

Tre White

Agreed. I don’t agree that the wr group is so deep, one injury to the top, and it ain’t looking to pretty on the outside. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Two vastly different sports not a great comparison.

13 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Obj + Miller worked for LA. 

I can’t help but remember cracked rib Beasley at AFCC. I’d swallow the drama pill / WR insurance for this year. 

For all the media drama Odell causes (which is not really his fault for the most part) his teammates outside of Baker Mayfield love him. This isn’t a TO situation where his teammates “put up” with him. So I think OBJ in the locker room won’t be an issue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

it’s an odd addition. Is wr a real weak spot for us right now? It may be our strongest position behind qb 

We are a Gabe Davis ankle tweak or a Diggs injury away to being stuck in the mud on offense.  Did you not see the futility that was our passing game while Davis was hobbled?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

We are a Gabe Davis ankle tweak or a Diggs injury away to being stuck in the mud on offense.  Did you not see the futility that was our passing game while Davis was hobbled?

Bingo. Even if it's not OBJ, I'd like a WR who could make an impact in this offense.  

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I never know if you're being sarcastic or not, but "futility" is a bit strong.

The only game with <413 total yards of total offense was in rainy Baltimore.

I absolutely admit that having Gabe healthy is a huge benefit to this offense.  I also admit that I'd like to sign OBJ.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

I never know if you're being sarcastic or not, but "futility" is a bit strong.

The only game with <413 total yards of total offense was in rainy Baltimore.

I absolutely admit that having Gabe healthy is a huge benefit to this offense.  I also admit that I'd like to sign OBJ.

Losing either Diggs or Davis and this offense is in trouble as evidenced by our inability to stretch the field and score points against Baltimore and Miami. 

Meanwhile we lose 3 guys on our interior Dline (Settle, Phillips, Oliver) and there is no discernible difference in game play.

You can keep laughing about our situation at WR but we will need pass catchers.  Kumerow and Hodgins aren't the answer.  Knox has to block because the OL is trash.  But at least we have 12 fresh Dlineman.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.