MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

Just now, henry jones said:

Dude running full speed at a close to stationary QB.  How in the hell are you supposed to not fall on him with your own weight??

They have been calling that for years. He needed to put both hands down to brace. Watt and Matthew's were called several times.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is why coaches should have a right to criticize ref calls. The refs need to be held accountable 

I just don't understand why everyone in football can be questioned except the refs. The only answer is one that I don't ever want to think as true and that is that there is sway in these games that the NFL wants. Now I am not saying that I believe this is true but I think people could for sure have a conversation about it and neither be looked at as crazy. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I'm amazed that they didn't call Hamlin for hitting Pickett given the ridiculous level of QB protection this week.

Not saying they should have. But still.

I agree, but i also think that if a QB fake slides, it is an automatic 15 yd penalty and a loss of down from where the previous ball was

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.