Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

That is the most random and meaningless statistic ever. Who were those games against? I’ll bet that a bunch were road games in SD/LA and Oakland. 

The stat is what it is. It has no barring on the outcome of this game. However, can't that really be said about the stats fans/experts look at and analyze? When the game starts the stats go our the window for the most part. Game plans and adjustments are ever changing. Players perform or underpreform execute or don't. The stat here indicates Mahomes will be ready to play and play to win. That's not breaking news. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Rhode Island Red said:

Girls, maybe you could cut the catty argument crap?  It’s Game Day, we’re all on the same page here now, get it??

There, I got you both a couple beers, happy now??

F that. I got them boxing gloves, some coke, and 3 tequilas.

Lasssgo! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Chiefs secondary looks like is so banged up. Offense should be putting up numbers. Chris jones is a game wrecker and guy is unblockable this year. 

Aaron Donald is pretty good and we stopped him.

The Titans defense is aggressive and mean and didn't do much. 

The Fins blitzed us selling out the rest of the defense to pressure Allen. 

The Chiefs can't do that. They're not built like the Fins. They're not built like the Titans or Rams. They're built like the Ravens in Defense

Really, the matchup I'm looking at today is Kelce. I expect the Bills, needing no longer to choose between bracketing Hill or Kelce, will focus on Kelce and rely on zone outside.

Not gonna lie, last week worried me some. Pickens had his way running outs against Elam any time they wanted, and when they moved Jackson over, he had his way with Jackson. For sure Reid won't miss that, it's such a simple concept for the Chiefs to run and execute with Mahomes. If the Bills' corners on off coverage cannot hold up on that route, it's just a really long handoff all day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Milano was inactive last year vs chiefs in reg season

Yes, you're correct, pretty sure we used Tre White a lot on Kelce last reg. season and it worked to "contain" a bit

I meant this season.  Against Andrews and Freiermuth. 

Think Joe B wrote about how the Bills have been handling TE, will look. 

Of course Kelce is in a class by himself but Andrews has some similarities in that he's Jackson's "Guy", leading the team in receiving yards and targets.  He normally gets 9-10 targets and 70 yds a game, Bills held him to 2 receptions on 5 targets for 15 yds.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I said what I said!   This place goes nuclear when the bills lose a game.   Especially the one hot take recently saying we should trade Gabe Davis because he wasn’t performing great, or something to that degree.  This is one game that probably won’t decide the seeding at the end of the year.  So if the Bills lose this game, I’m sure we’ll see a bunch of angry people with hot takes.  

LOL Bills don't even have to lose.  Folks will go nuclear when Josh misses a throw (or Heavens forbid, throws a pick) or the other team scores a TD. 

Bills should fire McDermott, he has a history of bad coaching decisions and he's never gonna be good enough, Beane's drafts suck and his team building strategy is wrong, Josh Allen is 100% responsible for losing us that game, etc etc etc. 

Then the Bills win and it's 95% sunshine.  Some have the self-awareness and honesty to loop back and own their bad takes and say "I overreacted, I'm gonna do better".

Others do that Cat-fall thing, you know, where the cat backs off a table and falls and stalks off projecting an attitude "I Meant to Do That".

It's actually quite amusing in the abstract.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

They said the Rams were one of the teams inquiring. They might offer first round picks from 2028 and 2029. They've pretty much mortgaged everything else.

If there are people who are arguing that the Bills offensive line wouldn’t allow McCaffrey to improve the running game, take a look at the Rams offensive line. CMC wouldn’t get much of anywhere behind that line. The Rams might consider a lot of other moves before this one. It would be idiotic

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Leslie better not rush 3 or drop von into coverage, no prevent defense b.c old guys like that stupid *****.

Mario Williams says hi. And he does so as he flips the middle finger towards Rex Ryan.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

That is the most random and meaningless statistic ever. Who were those games against? I’ll bet that a bunch were road games in SD/LA and Oakland. 

The most ridiculous stat is Allen-Mahomes "head-to-head" record.  After last game should come with an asterisk "Despite Josh doing everything a human can possibly do to win a game"

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Gotta be joking. No one is giving up that for CMC. 

31 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

LOL Bills don't even have to lose.  Folks will go nuclear when Josh misses a throw (or Heavens forbid, throws a pick) or the other team scores a TD. 

Bills should fire McDermott, he has a history of bad coaching decisions and he's never gonna be good enough, Beane's drafts suck and his team building strategy is wrong, Josh Allen is 100% responsible for losing us that game, etc etc etc. 

Then the Bills win and it's 95% sunshine.  Some have the self-awareness and honesty to loop back and own their bad takes and say "I overreacted, I'm gonna do better".

Others do that Cat-fall thing, you know, where the cat backs off a table and falls and stalks off projecting an attitude "I Meant to Do That".

It's actually quite amusing in the abstract.

What do you do besides throw stones at others? 

30 minutes ago, TH3 said:

These stats are as relevant as "This guy has flipped heads four times in a row...odds are he will do it again..."

Exactly. 

I believe it was during the Pitts Steelers Superbowl run in the '70s, one of the players said to the effect "you better take those rings off and put 'em on a shelf, Boys, they won't help you this game"

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

What do you do besides throw stones at others? 

Interesting response.  Would you be taking those remarks personally for some reason when I'm "telling it like it is?"

You can search my activity and review my posting history if you're curious about what I post.

Edited by Beck Water

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Gotta be joking. No one is giving up that for CMC. 

Based on previous such stories..........I'd say that means they'd take a second round pick.    Which would be stupid for any team to do for an oft-injured,  high mileage RB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The guy is injury prone and he's a RB which we know isn't a pay up position anymore. I don't think they can get one 1st round pick for hinm let alone several. 

They would take one first (anyone’s first) for him in a nanosecond.  But there are a lot of dumb teams out there…I heard a team traded a first for Carson Wentz barely a year ago…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

They said the Rams were one of the teams inquiring. They might offer first round picks from 2028 and 2029. They've pretty much mortgaged everything else.

If they got McCaffrey and signed OBJ, they would be the biggest threat to the Bills.  Of course, both would have to be healthy.  That offense would rival the Bills. We would have QB advantage, they would have every other advantage.  

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.