Juju to the chiefs

NewEra

30 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I was never interested in that POS being on the Bills.  

Neither was I, but I also didn't want him joining any of the Bills AFC competitors.

As was stated earlier:

NFC get your bleep together!!

It's 3 mil with incentives that could push it to 10.....the best part of this, for cap purposes, is that incentives are catagorized as likely or not likely...and that is based only on the prior season...

The reason that matters is because NOT LIKELY incentives don't count against the cap this year.  ... 

This was/is a great deal for KC.

• Eyeroll 1

55 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

It's 3 mil with incentives that could push it to 10.....the best part of this, for cap purposes, is that incentives are catagorized as likely or not likely...and that is based only on the prior season...

The reason that matters is because NOT LIKELY incentives don't count against the cap this year.  ... 

This was/is a great deal for KC.

It sure is. They are basically pushing $7.75M to next year's cap. They can do it because he was injured most of the year and put up basically no stats which allows the NLTBE incentives. It's a quirky loophole that needs to be fixed.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.