1/15/22 WC PLAYOFFS Bills vs Pats* Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

38 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Texting with a bunch of non-Bills fans, and they are as amped as we are. There is this feeling that the bills slayed the wicked witch. The pats have burned a lot of teams over the last 20 years. 

The best text I seen this morning was from an old Air Force buddy who said.

"Josh Allen is a BEAST.  That's all I got to say"!

• Like (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, Steptide said:

That, and the fact that the media slobs all over the Pats anytime they win. Nfl fans everywhere are sick of the Patriots winning. 

I, of course, wore various Bills shirts all week. And got a lotta “Go Bills” every where I went (grocery store, Lowe’s, liquor store, normal places down in NE Florida).    But what surprised me was the number of people that said... “Buffalo has a big game this weekend.  I don’t really watch football, but I’m pulling for them.  I really hope they win.”  

The NFL media loves the Pats... but the rest of the world is completely sick of them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BTB said:

Anyone notice how pissed McD was after Epenesa took the dumb personal foul penalty on Jones?  Game was long over, but the fire in McD was still burning. 

Yes I think he yelled dont be stupid or something like that.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

McBean bring back the Fitz next year!

• Agree 1

Breathe the free air, Bills fans.

I've brought it up a few times, but this was on the level of Red Sox/Yankees, 2004.  A team that has looked up from the dungeon at the royalty popping one champagne cork after another for decades, finally flipping the script.

I feel like I should send a thank you note to the Chargers or something.  Last week, I didn't want to play the Pats again.  It wasn't the game I wanted...but it was the game I needed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Logic said:

Stadium didn't seem to miss him.

The game sold out, the fans were nuts, the team played well, the QB had his best game ever.

The Patriots weren't ready to play in the cold, we were. It had a big impact on the game. I still think the Bills should always have an open air stadium. Use it to our advantage.

• Like (+1) 2

This game shows what Josh Allen can be with the offensive line giving him time & a running game that is effective.

My son was thrilled when when Buffalo drafted Josh Allen. He wanted Allen above every QB in the 2018 draft.  It took me a season or 2 to see how right my son was.  Now, after seeing him play & his character on & especially off the field, I wouldn’t trade him for any other QB in the NFL! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes I think he yelled dont be stupid or something like that.

McBean bring back the Fitz next year!

I was thinking about whether fitz would ever want to get into coaching. Seems like with his intelligence and ability to pick up so many different offenses, play for so long while not being exceptionally gifted physically,  etc, he might make a good QB coach. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Don't mind me, I've just been reading every Tweet, article, comment, and watching every video I possibly can about last night's game. Favorite Bills game I've ever watched. This will never not be amazing.

Anyway, add this amazingness to the pile. Truly amazing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Mac Jones came to play imo. His teammates didn’t help him. I don't think the moment was too big for him. He's going to be pretty good. I just don't know what his cieling is, but his floor is pretty high.

People talking about him having a noodle arm are biased.  He was able to deliver that 30+ yard strike only to be pulled in by Hyde.  I think he can make the big throws in another offseason with the team.  I hope Bill leaves the organization quickly so as to put it in disarray.

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

People talking about him having a noodle arm are biased.  He was able to deliver that 30+ yard strike only to be pulled in by Hyde.  I think he can make the big throws in another offseason with the team.  I hope Bill leaves the organization quickly so as to put it in disarray.

Yeah but that ball hung up there forever, a stronger arm and that's probably a TD

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Process said:

Singletary getting almost every snap at RB. Harry playing 71% of snaps. More Isiah than Cole. Young DEs getting more snaps than the vets. 

This is a completely different team compared to the first half of the season.

Bills coaching staff: Alright Playoffs time to hit the switch.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I swear #32 had to of ***** a brick when Josh turned and looked at him.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

The Patriots weren't ready to play in the cold, we were. It had a big impact on the game. I still think the Bills should always have an open air stadium. Use it to our advantage.

I don't get it.. isn't Josh Allen like the perfect cold weather QB?

Even if your argument is this current team isn't made for cold weather.. why would completing a dome 5 years from now help that.

Man, Patriots fans online still trotting out the tired old "they won their Super Bowl."

Sorry - a blowout win over a fringe WC team that you've owned for 2 years now does not qualify as a "Super Bowl." 

The Bills Super Bowl is still out in front of them, and something they're still playing for THIS season.  Your Super Bowls are all on DVD's, which you can enjoy now that you have more time on your hands.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

The fact he used Jerry Sullivan as a reference to his points tells you all you need to know. 

Holley lost his mind. All the crap they’ve been spouting about the Pats this season was revealed to be a delusion, and he went into denial. Wow.

New England superiority complex dies hard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Man, Patriots fans online still trotting out the tired old "they won their Super Bowl."

Sorry - a blowout win over a fringe WC team that you've owned for 2 years now does not qualify as a "Super Bowl." 

The Bills Super Bowl is still out in front of them, and something they're still playing for THIS season.  Your Super Bowls are all on DVD's, which you can enjoy now that you have more time on your hands.

The reality is that the Bills were the Pats superbowl and they got destroyed.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

Late, lofty and lazy is no way to throw deep Michael Macorkle Jones.  

7 hours ago, Process said:

Singletary getting almost every snap at RB. Harry playing 71% of snaps. More Isiah than Cole. Young DEs getting more snaps than the vets. 

This is a completely different team compared to the first half of the season.

Look at the snap count for Diggs, that’s some great load management to keep him fresh for next week….

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

That, and the fact that the media slobs all over the Pats anytime they win. Nfl fans everywhere are sick of the Patriots winning. 

the outreaches of charitable giving from our fanbase. even when it is to snark vision impaired NFL referees hahaa, to Pancho Villa backpack drive to Andy Dalton, to Oshei childrens hospital, LA food bank...we are BY FAR the Best Fanbase in the NFL Period.

I think we have led Other fanbases to copy our giving spirits and that's GOOD!!~!

We bills fans  have been the brunt of soooo many tired wide right jokes and 4 super bowl losses yadda yadda yadda...we aren't the brunt of jokes any more people!!

LOL I sound like a hype video but I mean every word. And a lot of other fans DO respect we bills mafia at the very least. And NOW they know our team is legit contender. and I aint never broken a table but I am bills mafia 1000%

and YES many fans want to see anyone but belichick in contention he has had his glory ENOUGH already.

RAWR!~!~!!!!

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.