Two Bills Drive Pats at Bills 01/15 Roll Call

BillsPride12

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I did just that, for the Raiders playoff game. I placed the bottom of the sleeping bag into a garbage bag, to keep it dry.

Great idea. I heard a tip from Jeremy White to bring layers of corrugated cardboard to stand on to insulate your feet from the heat-sucking concrete.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Either that or newspaper. Also put it on the seats. Worked for us back in the SB years. Last game , my feet and thighs were numb. I think my nads retreated up to my kidneys with that cold.

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’ll be there.  Lower bowl.  To watch us beat NE so convincingly that Belichick thinks about the NYG jobs.   Go Bills. 

5 hours ago, TN-Bills said:

Sec 139. A KC fan told me at work today to bring a piece of cardboard to stand on. It acts as insulation from the concrete floor.  Never heard of that but it makes sense.

Done that.  I guess it works.  Good boots are the best bet, though.  And mittens.  It’s going to be chilly. 

5 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Great pic!

That was one effing cold day.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’m just hoping my wife doesn’t find out that it’s going to be zero degrees at the game

Try this……tell her you bet $5,000 on the game, and maybe she will be too mad to notice the frostbite?  🤷‍♂️

Hats off to all the brave souls attending. I’ll be with you (in spirit only). You know what you’re in for, be fully prepared and bring home the win! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, damj said:

Me, my cousin and brother-in-law were at the Bills-Raiders play-off game in 1994 where it was 0F / -32 Wind chill.

28 years to the day later, we're going and bringing our sons for their first Bills Play-off game.

Can't wait

Scan_1994.01_0025_320x225.png

You will have the privilege of having attended the coldest and second coldest Bills games in franchise history!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

How many board members are going to be in attendance Saturday night?

I'll be there...my first home playoff game! Doesn't matter how much I freeze my *** off wouldn't miss it for the world 🍻

I’m in…bought 4 tickets in the nosebleeds in case friends backed out and ended up changing my mind and bought relatively cheap tickets in the lower bowl lol needless to say it’s been a money losing affair 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Get ready, Orchard Park...E-ball is headed your way.

Decided this morning that there was no way I could miss the first home playoff game with a full house in more than 20 years...looked at flights but realized the weather here in NC is going to get really bad Saturday night and all day Sunday...so tomorrow morning I'm hopping in the car and making the drive.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

6 hours ago, mattynh said:

Thinking about driving from NH, just need to find someone as crazy as me.

Dude, I'm driving solo from NC!!!!

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

34 minutes ago, eball said:

Decided this morning that there was no way I could miss the first home playoff game with a full house in more than 20 years...looked at flights but realized the weather here in NC is going to get really bad Saturday night and all day Sunday...so tomorrow morning I'm hopping in the car and making the drive.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

That's awesome, also going solo.  Wouldnt miss this for the world.  But im just driving from Rochester, you sir have stamped your mafia card for life

• Like (+1) 1

Tip of the hat for all you Bills fans attending Saturday's game!!!!

I'm seriously thinking that an AFCCG against the Bengals is in the cards.

I see all the AFC home teams winning this week and the Bills and Bengals winning the following week.

If that becomes the case I'm flying in for the game and staying through the Super Bowl for the parade.

Go Bills!

4 hours ago, eball said:

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

That is awesome.   Are you going alone?  I meant I want to convince someone to go with me.   Working on it.   

Been waiting for this for 30 years. A little cold isn't dissuading me from going to my first playoff game for the team I love. 

A bunch of my crew from my old hometown in the 1000 Islands are coming too (I'm in OP now). We're used to the bitter cold. 

It's gonna be lit!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Section 133 row 50… Driving from CT right now. What’s the story for the tailgate? I haven’t been there in years and haven’t purchased a parking pass as of yet. What do you guys and gals recommend we do? Thank you 🙏 Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

That's awesome, also going solo.  Wouldnt miss this for the world.  But im just driving from Rochester, you sir have stamped your mafia card for life

Riding with my brother and his wife to the game and hoping to sit with them, but I don't have a ticket in their section.  I was at a playoff game against the Dolphins in '95 I think.  Shula's last game, if memory serves.  I was 10.  Really couldn't miss this game.  Everyone has their crazy.  This is mine (ours).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/13/2022 at 2:06 PM, eball said:

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

Would love to drive up from Raleigh myself, but with a 4 y/o and a 2 y/o that I'd be making my wife take care of, a potential ice storm here, a likely few inches of heavy wet snow turning to slush then freezing and shutting down the area...and having to drive back directly through that storm as early as possible Sunday morning through to avoid getting snowed in with a potential foot of snow in Western NY to stand in sub zero wind chills...

Checking ticket prices!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.