Around the League week 18

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Who aren't we worried about playing? I mean we have to actually play somebody.

I said it upthread. Most people wanted to avoid Colts or Patriots. Now we want to avoid Chargers lol, while Raiders might be actually the hottest team right now.

I don't think it matter much, just crush the Jets and bring on anybody.

Only other thing which mattered to me today was Titans win, I really don't want Chiefs to be 1 seed (not because they scare me, but I don't want them to have one less game). 

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I thought it couldn’t feel worse to get beat by the Jags (especially since I traveled to that awful city to watch). But holy *****, the Colts are about to hand away their entire season to this team. Brutal. 

If we wouldve beat the Jags a win today would get us the #2 seed.

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Man, people on the Colts board are already saying to move on from Reich. Brutal.

Right.  Because everyone on this board was super rational right after we lost to the Jags.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Agree 1

Just now, Toyo321 said:

The same way we said McD had to go too after our loss to the Jags

..and the loss to the colts.. and pats.. and every single loss this season. Really not sure why Bills fans are taking laps on Colts fans over this..

Edited by Malazan

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

We literally have a thread wanting to move on from McDermott.. who's headed to the playoffs again. 

Well this isn't really a forum for real football talk.

It's a social club with a bunch of totally irrational topics that get up voted, and real discussion is usually flamed.

But if you believe a NFL quarterback is some kind of God, well, your I'm the right place. 

7 minutes ago, Process said:

If the skeelers lose raiders clinch a playoff spot and can rest starters. 

Chargers 6 seed

Right, but then if the Chargers win, they play the 3 seed, and with Bengals losing that's us. Wouldn't we rather have the Steelers win so the Raiders have something to play for... 

I want to go on the record as stating that I have no preference in opponents.  We have to beat them all and cannot be intimidated by anyone.  

Bring them on, come one come all, the harder they come they harder they fall. 

We will be ready, and no one wants the Buffalo Bills on their schedule!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.