Around the League week 18

YoloinOhio

Just now, Malazan said:

No. I think they're better off with Bevelle. People hated Meyer throughout the organization. You can't build anything with that sort of animosity in the building. 

I agree. But if Meyer hadn't been such an idiot and just let his assistants do their job and the GM keep building ... this Jags team has had a Bills 2018 look to it right from the start.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Steelers and Ravens in a dog fight.  They must be scoreboard watching.   Win and colts loss will put you in.  Oh MY!

The Ravens will still need some help from the Patriots and the Raiders I believe if they win.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

The Ravens will still need some help from the Fins and the Raiders I believe if they win.

The Ravens or Steelers will be knocked out of the playoffs by halftime if they make it. This is bad footballl being played by two bad football teams. Both teams are a shadow of what they were earlier this year. 

3 minutes ago, Evian said:

He threw for 15 TD's and 13 INT. He is not good. The league figured him out. It was inevitable.

There's been something odd happening with Lamar since the preseason. Harbaugh forbid the media or anyone else from filming Lamar throwing passes in camp. He's missed a TON of practice (and even 1 actual game) this year to "illness-nonCOVID". A few missed practices for "personal reasons". Not sure if there is an illness or legit injury they were keeping hidden until the "ankle injury" he has now.

Forget kneel downs. If I am the chargers and raiders I make an agreement to not play defense. TD on every single play. Break every single game offensive/scoring record in NFL history.

David Carr 30/30 for 2500 yard and 30 TDs.

Edited by Process
  • Haha (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree. But if Meyer hadn't been such an idiot and just let his assistants do their job and the GM keep building ... this Jags team has had a Bills 2018 look to it right from the start.

I just don't see how Meyer is integral to any of that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.