Judon is a punk

davefan66

29 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Not defending him because everything everyone says about him is true. He is a dirty player.

This particular play, though? That looks like their feet just got tangled. They were both looking in different directions when that happened.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

He also said Josh missed the wide open Kumerow in the end zone with his pass. Kumerow had both hands on the ball and dropped it while trying to bring it into his body. Bit somehow Allen missed the pass according to Davis. He is a moron.

Davis was absolutely brutal. There were countless times he said stupid things that were simply false.

I normally like him ok, but today he was really bad.

• Agree 5

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Not defending him because everything everyone says about him is true. He is a dirty player.

This particular play, though? That looks like their feet just got tangled. They were both looking in different directions when that happened.

Sure their feet got tangled, but he intentionally tied to trip him after they made contact.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We were playing the Patriots and the Refs today too.  It’s just this time we were good enough to beat them both.

Huh, I thought the refs were not super biased today. They for sure missed some things. But they also picked up that one flag for a late hit and also gave offsetting penalties on the Milano hit. We have seen MUCH worse this season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 9

38 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Tripping Diggs.  Multiple times pushing after the play just enough.  Nothing called by the refs.

Feel you gotta knock these kinda guys down early or it’s years of this garbage.  Refs have to step up and do their job.

I'm not complaining about the refs at all today after  the Bills didn't get called for a roughing call when Milano hit Jones after he clearly was OB.  Yes he tried to hold him up, but he still initiated contact after he was OB.  If there was no contact, there'd be no argument about how Jones went down.  Then when they did call, was it Milano again on the roughing call, then two more flags (hats) thrown, I was assuming it was going to be roughing on Milano, then an extra personal foul on each team but just one on NE called.

And this was NE too.

So lets not complain about officials today!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

C’mon man.  He reached out his leg and tripped him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm not complaining about the refs at all today after  the Bills didn't get called for a roughing call when Milano hit Jones after he clearly was OB.  Yes he tried to hold him up, but he still initiated contact after he was OB.  If there was no contact, there'd be no argument about how Jones went down.  Then when they did call, was it Milano again on the roughing call, then two more flags (hats) thrown, I was assuming it was going to be roughing on Milano, then an extra personal foul on each team but just one on NE called.

And this was NE too.

So lets not complain about officials today!

It was Hughes. Even a bigger shocker that they picked up the flag.

That was a clear flop by Jones too, though.

Just now, FLFan said:

C’mon man.  He reached out his leg and tripped him.

He was looking in completely the opposite direction (as was Josh). And his foot only moves forward after Allen trips on it.

But honestly, I don't care much about this particular play. Call it how you want. Judon has shown plenty of other times in the past that he is dirty.

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

That's right, first one was Hughes.  He's had a history of these dumb plays too.

I don't know wit hall the momentum and a player touching your back, it doesn't take much to go down in that situation. 

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Davis was absolutely brutal. There were countless times he said stupid things that were simply false.

I normally like him ok, but today he was really bad.

I felt like I was playing madden because he’s the broadcaster on madden - but the bills always beat the pats when I play then in madden so it was fate 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I felt like I was playing madden because he’s the broadcaster on madden - but the bills always beat the pats when I play then in madden so it was fate 

I find him more annoying in Madden than in real life, but today he was even worse than in Madden.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, MJS said:

Should’ve been a penalty. Got lucky 

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

I find him more annoying in Madden than in real life, but today he was even worse than in Madden.

His smug elegance gets old quick. Real life and Madden 

I rarely have an actual personal anger with opposing players............so I feel bad about this..........but I have LONG had an outright hate for Matt Judon.

I noticed what a scumbag he was prior..........but ever since Allen's first career regular season game.......he cheap shotted Allen several times........I've hated the guy.

When he signed with the Pats I thought  "of course ........he's easily the dirtiest player in the NFL.......just like Rodney Harrison was with the Patriots long before him".   Judon never disappoints in that regard.    

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

31 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I rarely have an actual personal anger with opposing players............so I feel bad about this..........but I have LONG had an outright hate for Matt Judon.

I noticed what a scumbag he was prior..........but ever since Allen's first career regular season game.......he cheap shotted Allen several times........I've hated the guy.

When he signed with the Pats I thought  "of course ........he's easily the dirtiest player in the NFL.......just like Rodney Harrison was with the Patriots long before him".   Judon never disappoints in that regard.   

Have you ever met him?  What are you, in HS?

Asking for a friend.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, nkreed said:

Charles Davis was awful apologizing for the Cheats. Until it was clear the Bills were going to win, you could see the narrative that he was trying to pull. 

If I met him I would say "I do not know how you could say that".

His response "Why?"

My response "Your tongue was so wrapped around Billicheat's balls I do not know how you could say anything." 

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yes, it looks like most everyone has forgotten Josh’s first NFL game in Baltimore.

Here’s to Judon’s brat getting her lunch money stolen.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

*clutches pearls* “whyyyy is Jerry Hughes touching him? Whhhhhyyyyyyyy”

"Why would he touch him out of bounds?"

That was the battle cry on that nonpenalty on Hughes. 

The answer is that it happens everytime. Stop being a coward and call a spade a spade. If Judon did it, it wouldn't have even been discussed. 

5 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Tripping Diggs.  Multiple times pushing after the play just enough.  Nothing called by the refs.

Feel you gotta knock these kinda guys down early or it’s years of this garbage.  Refs have to step up and do their job.

he does come from the dirty bird ravens team...

4 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

He deserves a fine for that. Might've been subtle enough that the NFL will let it go, but that was 100% intentional. 

Apparently Judon had a nut shot on Wentz last week ? 

That was the NFL version of the play in the NBA where the defender steps under the elevated 3 point shooter so that the shooter lands on their foot and twists their ankle.

That is now a foul in the NBA.

If you want to get rid of totally unnecessary tactics that could lead to injuries to star players.........you fine guys that do it and let the union decide if they want to fight for that kind of sh*t or not.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He and his wife had a miscarriage recently.   Seems like a decent guy who "snaps" on the field and plays a certain way. I suspect no writing in this thread has a CLUE as to what he is like a human being.  

ORW6EVXQ4VAHJNQVRSSSVYKSKY.jpg

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He and his wife had a miscarriage recently.   Seems like a decent guy who "snaps" on the field and plays a certain way. I suspect no writing in this thread has a CLUE as to what he is like a human being.  

How he is as a “human being” has no relevance to how he is as a “football player” and we have plenty of CLUES in that regard. He’s a total douche bag of a player and has been since he’s been in the league. He can be canonized and nominated for Sainthood tomorrow and it wouldn’t change that fact. 

15 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Cry me a river. What he is going through off of the field, is no effing excuse for what he does on the field.

I don't think he's saying it's an excuse.  He's saying stop judging a human by the way he plays a game for 40 snaps a week.

He's definitely a dirty player. The comments about him as a human that some people are making here are dumb.

You don't know him, you will never know him, he is more than a football player...a very dirty football player, who needs to be fined and receive a threat of a short leash for a suspension.

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

As I said.......not proud of hating on him.

But he's a scumbag on the football field.

I try to ignore his play because I know he just is what he is and his misanthropic behavior has great value for a HC like Bill Belichick,  who wants to win at ANY cost.  

Judon will probably get an extra season or two out of his career just because of it.

As for off the field.........the Blind-Torture-Kill killer was a loving dad too so the fact that Judon may like his own family and treat them well doesn't tell me he's a good guy.

As for bringing up some misfortune that happened to him off-the-field.........I never said he wasn't a human being.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX25oOdIuWAagRPVCfrhl

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We were playing the Patriots and the Refs today too.  It’s just this time we were good enough to beat them both.

You thought the refs screwed the Bills today?

I thought it was actually very even.

Couple calls went against the bills, couple calls went for the Bills.

While they weren't perfect, I thought they were at least "fair" for both teams.

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.