Dion Dawkins, Stefon Diggs named to Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

Allen and the Bills lost to the Titans when Josh slipped.  Allen and the Bills lost to the Bucs when Josh couldn't score in the first half.  Allen and the Bills lost to the Patriots in a wind storm.  Allen and the Bills got crushed by the Colts.  Allen and the Bills lost to the friggin' JAGUARS when the other Josh Allen had a better game. 

Sorry, what the country saw in big games, was Allen falling short.  And honestly it's the Bills' offense that's holding them back this year, unlike last year. 

The only Bowl that really matters is the Super Bowl, not the Pro Bowl.  Allen has a much better chance of getting there than Jackson does.  Take some comfort in that.

In the Titans and Bucs games was he or was he not the best player on the field? The end 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Herbert isn’t better then Allen but he does play with a better oline and skill talent 

More to the point of, look where Lamar is.

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Imagine giving one whit about the frigging pro bowl. 

It's a snub for the sake of snubbing them.  That's the reason why it's insulting. 

No one cares About watching the pro bowl. 

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

No Allen is disturbing. He was very high in fan voting, which means he was knocked down by players and coaches.

Jackson over him is just inexplicably disgusting.

He’s black. Sorry but the race card works both ways. Lamar is NOt better than JA. Not even close. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

ProBowl voting is an absolute joke.

Edmunds was terrible last year and not much better this year.

No other QB in the league is carrying his team and his coaching staff on their back like Allen is.  Absolute travesty.

Knox should be first alternate to Kelce. 

Dawkins is having his worst year since his rookie year.

Poyer is having another great year and should have been in

Bass should have been first alternate

21 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Imagine giving one whit about the frigging pro bowl. 

Pay attention to this board. Every poster that defends Edmunds brings up his pro bowl selections as some sort of fact that he isn't as terrible as we all see watching him play.

• Agree 1

What a ***** joke

Dawkins is a Pro Bowler😂

Lamar Jackson too😂

Fans votes count 1/3 so that could explain some of these picks.

Speaking of picks the league leader in interceptions Joe Burrow is the 4th AFC QB(alternate)

like I said

What a ***** joke

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Only white people are capable of racism.  Everyone knows that. 😩

Yes it’s sad. When you watch a Ravens game the tv crew are very careful I how they critique him. He’s not just a runner. Look at that great read and through. Bla bla bla. They’re afraid to call him as he is. 

3 hours ago, WMDman said:

bro how did lamar make it over josh?

Because Josh already has a contract.  There’s a theme to these selections, and it’s that the guys who make it without deserving it are all up for contracts.  Orlando Brown made it for Kansas City but Creed Humphrey didn’t.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billl said:

Because Josh already has a contract.  There’s a theme to these selections, and it’s that the guys who make it without deserving it are all up for contracts.  Orlando Brown made it for Kansas City but Creed Humphrey didn’t.  

This is a solid theory. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Yes it’s sad. When you watch a Ravens game the tv crew are very careful I how they critique him. He’s not just a runner. Look at that great read and through. Bla bla bla. They’re afraid to call him as he is. 

What is he? He is a former MVP. He is a winner. He carries his team. Jusy like Allen does. 

When Josh runs its ok but when Lamar does it is somehow different? Are yards gained different for white QBs compared to black QBs? 

I can't understand how Lamar is voted to probowl over Allen this year. It makes no sense. But the comments about Lamar not being able to pass is just racist bull####.  Allen has about 4K more yards and 14 more passing TDs than Jackson, but Jackson has 13 less INTs. They are both great QBs that carry their teams. 

12 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Tyler Matakevic??????

I know. What a joke. Any street free agent LB can do what he does. Hell he isn't even the best special team guy on the Bills and I'd cut every one of them to save money for next year.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What is he? He is a former MVP. He is a winner. He carries his team. Jusy like Allen does. 

When Josh runs its ok but when Lamar does it is somehow different? Are yards gained different for white QBs compared to black QBs? 

I can't understand how Lamar is voted to probowl over Allen this year. It makes no sense. But the comments about Lamar not being able to pass is just racist bull####.  Allen has about 4K more yards and 14 more passing TDs than Jackson, but Jackson has 13 less INTs. They are both great QBs that carry their teams. 

I know. What a joke. Any street free agent LB can do what he does. Hell he isn't even the best special team guy on the Bills and I'd cut every one of them to save money for next year.

I didn’t say he could not pass. What I said was if you listen to the color commentators during a ravens game they pick their words carefully. They’re afraid to really criticize him for fear of being labeled as the ‘guys who think black QBs can’t pass’. That’s all. I think it goes as far as MVP voting. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

I think this Seifert guy is dead on.  Exactly right.  And next year, the Bills will have a better O line (we assume) so Allen will be able to return to MVP performance levels. 

Allen is having better season the last year tho.. maybe -- too early to call it but looks like it could.

25 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I actually blame Mahomes for not being black enough for these votes 🤣

We should be rejoicing, Allen poyer Hyde Milano Knox bass all playing with a chip on their shoulder rest of season? I'm all for it.

Though Josh is statisticly better than lamar in so many categories, and lamars backup just brought life back to a lame duck offense but ya send him to the pro bowl cuz has a few cool runs every few weeks.

47 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It’s not racist it’s a fact. He can’t read defenses, if his first or second read isn’t there he takes off running. To me Jackson is a better version of Tyrod Taylor. Many will disagree but that’s what I see. To quote Don Shula regarding David Woodley… He’s an athlete trying to play QB. Defenses have figured him out, he’s not consistent nor is he much of a threat anymore. Defenses this year have blocked his running lanes and have forced him to be a QB( something he isn’t) hence the high INTs this season for him. 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

38 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Allen is having better season the last year tho.. maybe -- too early to call it but looks like it could.

Could care less what the stats say, Allen and the offense are no where near as good or as sharp as they were last year.

Regardless, he is still having a 10x better season than Lamar and the pro bowl selections are obviously a joke.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Could care less what the stats say, Allen and the offense are no where near as good or as sharp as they were last year.

Regardless, he is still having a 10x better season than Lamar and the pro bowl selections are obviously a joke.

I dont know about that. 

Tennessee game JA has ball on 2 yard line.

Bucs game JA has ball on 7 yard line

Patriots game JA has ball on 3 yard line opt for over time...

Bills are "inches" away from being a dominant team on so many levels... just how it goes some time. We won all the close games last year, we have lost some heart breakers this year.

Doesnt make us "unequivocally worse". We are just skewed in our perceptions by the only stat that matters -- Ws and Ls.

The details on how you get those Ws and Ls matter though

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billl said:

You're right, and it's been this way for a while. Fans only make up 33% of the vote, the players and coaches make up the other 66%. I can guarantee there are Bills' players that did not vote for their own teammates.

Fuming over this is like getting mad at a scripted reality show. The players aren't going to use this as a chip on their shoulders -- they get more upset over their Madden ratings.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.