Dion Dawkins, Stefon Diggs named to Pro Bowl

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

It’s beyond disgusting that Lamar turnover machine Jackson made the pro bowl over Allen. Guy has 2,000 passing yards on the year with 16 tds and 13 INTS with a QB rating of 87.0. *****in bull#### politics

TBF that's not bad for a running back.  I don't know any other RB in the league that could put up those passing stats.

• Haha (+1) 1

If I'm Allen and one of the other QBs can't go, I'm telling the NFL to F off and not showing up. 

Poyer is also a huge snub but at least the guys selected are good players. Lamar is not even a top 12 QB this year and the Ravens aren't even going to make the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, muppy said:

His backstory, of coming from firebaugh and Fighting his way into college programs, his boyish good lucks, his super ability to play the QB position....You'd think that plus his NFL rise to success and high level of play would be enough for voters...maybe he is too good to be true for people I dunno......jealousy...bitterness we have him and they don't.

*shrugs*

Since Allen declared for the NFL draft there has been an undercurrent of NFL folks who seem to hate his guts.  It's really weird because he seems like a good guy and his story is compelling.  My suspicion is that Allen's path to being an elite QB in the NFL is an in your face example of how the so called "experts" don't really know all that much.  From his zero star status as a HS recruit to the fact that virtually EVERY college in the nation turned him down, Allen is a reminder of how blind these people can be.  And as someone who watches a lot of college football there is a real shortage of decent QB's out there.  

I've watched Allen's HS video and for the life of me his arm talent and athleticism are easy to see.  And even as a HS senior he was tall and you would expect that he would fill out.  To me Allen is an in your face example of just how lazy a lot of these college recruiters are.  If the kid isn't at the elite camps he must not be any good.

Then you have the NFL "experts" who trashed Allen in what can only be described as in the most unprofessional way possible.  Really, Allen succeeding would invalidate mathematics? Allen's success is a living reminder of how mediocre these "experts" are.  Their credibility rests on Allen failing. How else can you explain the FOX NFL studio featuring Allen's first two passes of the game against Carolina as evidence that he's struggling?  That was bizarre on the face of it. How many times do QB's start off missing heir first two throws in a game. Yet here was FOX featuring that in their halftime show.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Several other Bills players were named alternates for the all-star game:

1st alternate: QB Josh Allen, LB Tremaine Edmunds

2nd alternate: TE Dawson Knox, LB Tyler Matakevich

3rd alternate: S Jordan Poyer, LS Reid Ferguson

4th alternate: S Micah Hyde

5th alternate: C Mitch Morse, K Tyler Bass

No Milano, are they friggin stupid !?!?

• Like (+1) 1

Denzel Perryman made it over Tremaine.  LOL.  I’ve watched every raiders game this year.  Dude sucks in coverage and is pretty bad vs the run.  I think Tremaine is better and probably should’ve made the pro bowl over him after watching each of their games.  More than anything, this just proves how terrible the state of the afc  MLBs is currently (not to mention the previous few years).  It’s Darius and Emmett otters junk band Christmas

6 minutes ago, WMDman said:

im not saying lamar sucks but hes had a borderline terrible season 

A terrible 1/2 season.  He was pretty good at the start.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Denzel Perryman made it over Tremaine.  LOL.  I’ve watched every raiders game this year.  Dude sucks in coverage and is pretty bad vs the run.  I think Tremaine is better and probably should’ve made the pro bowl over him after watching each of their games.  More than anything, this just proves how terrible the state of the afc  MLBs is currently (not to mention the previous few years).  It’s Darius and Emmett otters junk band Christmas

Neither Tremaine or Perryman should have been near the pro bowl. Milano maybe should have made it. Probably other LBs that were snubbed too. 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

In his first 7 games, he had one with more than 1 passing TD. 

Most overrated player and most overrated season in recent memory. 

At no point was Lamar having a great season and at no point was he even close to the MVP. 

Oh but wait, his starting RB got hurt! Oh ok, he's elite.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.