12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

Bad Defense. What has happened to this team? How do you regress so much with the same players? Coaching. 

Time to face facts…this is a poorly coached football team…and we are wasting Josh Allen’s prime 

• Agree 1

Just now, fallen627 said:

Don’t want to be “that guy,” but so long as Bills win this game, that interception might not be terrible in the long term. Allen does need to learn to be patient and take what the defense gives him. 

In fairness, he's thrown INT's due to this before and he still hasn't learned.

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

take care little duke… 

tip - shout louder at the screen- they will hear you if you put in enough effort. 

it too bad u cant disagree with a person without being a disrespectful fool.

not sure why exactly u latched onto my post but youve shown your not worth the effort here.

does it make u feel like a man?   lol internet tough guys...

• Sad 1

I don't know about everyone else, but as I've felt in a number of games this year - the Bills just don't feel like a playoff team.  Too much dysfunction, too inconsistent, bad OL, and questionable run defense.  I keep waiting for them to get some momentum but they always seem to get stymied.  They are just too one dimensional around Josh.  I feel like any decent playoff team would crush the Panthers today.

Edited by Murdox
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.