MNF: Rams at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jalen Ramsey and about 4 other Rams out with covid 

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2021/12/13/NFL-Los-Angeles-Rams-Jalen-Ramsey-Tyler-Higbee-COVID-19/9811639439130/

Also TE Tyler Higbee.  That's pretty big for them.   I'm not sure how important the RT and the RB are to them:

The Rams announced the news just hours before their Monday Night Football showdown against the Cardinals. Ramsey and Higbee joined right tackle Rob Havenstein, backup cornerback Dont'e Deayon and starting running back Darrell Henderson Jr. on the COVID-19 list. Those players were added to the list over the weekend.

Birdie birds are missing their DB coach to the covid list:

Meanwhile, the Cardinals are also being affected, as they'll be without a member of their coaching staff. Defensive backs coach Marcus Robertson will not be available for Arizona as a result of COVID-19 protocols, the team announced.

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m here for all the ref slander 

You can't think how enthused that makes me about watching this game <--- sarcasm

58 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

From what I read, the crew tends to be very pro-Brady, and a Rams win would put the Bucs ahead of the Cardinals in the standings...

Exactly. I'm glad people are starting to see that the NFL is a show about Brady, with everyone else there to add variety and drama to his story

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

From what I read, the crew tends to be very pro-Brady, and a Rams win would put the Bucs ahead of the Cardinals in the standings...

At least I know who to root for now

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

I believe Conner is a FA next year. I wonder how much he would cost? Would be an upgrade.

i actually think he would be a downgrade.  All our current backs are better than him.  

He actually is a great example of a decent RB benefitting from a great Oline and well-defined role.  If you watched him last year at Pitt, he was totally lost out there. 

• Disagree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.