MNF: Rams at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

exactly. He is a good back. We just don’t use him right. You also put him behind a great oline and the guy would be 6 yards down field and juking LB’s, rather than getting hit 2 yards in the backfield half the time. 

I don’t no about juking LBs, he was 1/1 a few times in the flat yesterday and got took down pretty easy. 

15 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I'll say it - the Bills would have greatly benefited from signing Ernst.  Our two TE sets with Ernst & Knox would be formidable both for it's run blocking and pass catching production. This duo would have been especially useful in breaking the two high safety and blitz packages being run against the Bills.

but we want to go 4 and 5 wide all day, which is a mistake , much better with 3 wide or two TEs

15 minutes ago, zow2 said:

it’s funny, A friend of mine in another state who is an NFL fan (but not a Bills fan) always tells me how impressive Singletary looks and wonders why the Bills don’t use him more.

Because they just love the pass. We didn't run the ball once in the first half and did nothing, we ran a little bit in the second half and then we started moving the ball. We can't be a running team but we still have to run it some.

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Man Ertz should be in Buffalo catching passes from Josh…but alas keeping that extra 5th round pick for a long term backup guard project is super worth it 🙄

I said the same thing

11 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

We get it, you wanted Ertz.

who didn't, we be a better team with him

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Considering we only have one legit te on the roster yeh 

Hey 78, I hear we're getting a lot of snow tomorrow.

"HEY SPEAKING OF SNOW THAT REMINDS ME OF HOW ERTZ HAS BIG HANDS THAT ARE GOOD FOR CATCHING PASSES IN BAD WEATHER DID YOU KNOW WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM FOR A FIFTH ROUND PICK"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.