Calling it now: We will WIN out.

Alphadawg7

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

No excuses now - gotta bring it for 60 minutes every game from here on out.  Foot on the friggin gas.  Bury these teams.

That’s what we need to see these last 4 games.  Near flawless play and execution.  Better decisions by coaches dnd players.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

No excuses now - gotta bring it for 60 minutes every game from here on out.  Foot on the friggin gas.  Bury these teams.

This is true.  I've been saying we will win out as well, but now is the time to actually have to do it.

We must perform, starting Sunday.

And yes, these are literally "must win" games.

Well, at least if we want to play playoff games this year.

3 easy wins and a tough one against a good team on the road to reset things and head into the playoffs on the right footing.  

We can do that!

I'm with Italian Bills on this.

Edited by Nextmanup

At least he had the courtesy of not using "we will win out" in the title.  But wait doesn't Italian have 7 letters. The same amount of points in a td?  Wasn't mafia originated in Italy?....Could this thread be fate?....Naaaa.... back to the hot Italian chicks.....

Edited by LABILLBACKER

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is true.  I've been saying we will win out as well, but now is the time to actually have to do it.

We must perform, starting Sunday.

And yes, these are literally "must win" games.

Well, at least if we wan to play playoff games this year.

3 easy wins and a tough one against a good team on the road to reset things and head into the playoffs on the right footing.  

We can do that!

I'm with Italian Bills on this.

4-0, mark it down. We can’t keep on playing that bad with so many mistakes, it’s impossible. This team is too good to fail that bad, it’s not possible ! No doubt everybody is feeling mad about their performance and the standing, they know that this have to come to an end, they well know that playing at the level they are capable, they will finish very strong, with all statement wins. 

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

At least he had the courtesy of not using "we will win out" in the title.  But wait doesn't Italian have 7 letters. The same amount of points in  td?  Wasn't mafia originated in Italy....This thread could be fate?....Now back to the hot Italian chicks.....

Not all italians people belong to mafia stuff… i’ve been there in the us almost 20 times since 1995, my first one right to come to Buffalo to go to the Rich Stadium for Bills - Seahawks that we won going 5-1. 

I love this team, i’ll always do and i’m sure something good is close to happen the next few weeks. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

At least he had the courtesy of not using "we will win out" in the title.  But wait doesn't Italian have 7 letters. The same amount of points in  td?  Wasn't mafia originated in Italy....This thread could be fate?....Now back to the hot Italian chicks.....

Here ya go.

fan-of-italy-with-face-paint-and-painted

4671c8dbc795b63979906339e148478d--soccer

206jlMkyWjmdu38Y3z5TipuxCKFd3cGLFVlYuK-9

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Com’on guys, till now we played like what, 50 to 60% about our real potential ? And about 20 to,30% about our mental approach ? I’m very confident that all of them, McD, Frazier, Daboll and the players know that and they are more than sick about their overall performance, most of all because they very well know the talent of the team. 
So NOW, exactly now, they know that every of the next games, will be a in or out, will be a statement if they are “same old Bills” or the new Bills was born last year with the QB at the helm we waited for more than 20 years. 

I sure hope you're right.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

My prediction is the Bills get hit by COVID in December and it costs them a game and the playoffs.  

COVID has no QB, no running game, and no D.

We've had some bad games, and the team is unpredictable - but COVID is NOT beating the Bills this year.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/13/2021 at 12:24 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

To have something positive on this board...the doom and gloom is over the top, and the reality is we probably will actually win out.  Yet most this board has given up on the season.  

Predicting a win out before was not rooted in reality.  We still had 3 tough games on the schedule in 2 Pats games and the Bucs game.  That was just people talking with optimism.  

And right now, there is a reason to think we will actually win out...and now its also more important that we do given the situation the team finds itself in right now.  So, that is the point...not about being BOLD...about actually posting something here that isn't some over the top hot take of panic and misery and actually a more realistic view of what is possible this year still.

So that is the point...

what have you seen in a game, consistently over a game, not for a half, or a quarter, or a sliver, or fleeting second (Edmunds impact play) that makes you actually think we will win out, beating Miami by double digits (they are playing well) and beating NE at NE?  

1 hour ago, Success said:

COVID has no QB, no running game, and no D.

We've had some bad games, and the team is unpredictable - but COVID is NOT beating the Bills this year.

See the Rams and Browns and tell me that.  Buffalo is high latitude.  I think it is gonna play a role.  

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

what have you seen in a game, consistently over a game, not for a half, or a quarter, or a sliver, or fleeting second (Edmunds impact play) that makes you actually think we will win out, beating Miami by double digits (they are playing well) and beating NE at NE?  

We play Miami a third time? Or are you talking about when we play them in the playoffs this year?

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

How do you say "search function" in Italian?

come on paisan....

You just linked this thread into this thread hahaha

How do you say "doh" in Italian?

Come on paisan...

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

I already explained it in the thread I linked in the OP

Edited by Alphadawg7

not being cute, but omicron could well decide who wins the superbowl this season.

dozens of people i know, including me, have gotten it, every single one was as vaxxed as they could be, and we've seen what it's done to the browns.

12 hours ago, Bruce Smith said:

My prediction is the Bills get hit by COVID in December and it costs them a game and the playoffs.  

It seems like the numbers are flying up right now. While we have had a few here and there...it's been a relative non issue compared to some teams. 

If it's going to sweep through the locker room in big numbers I would almost GUARENTEE it will be a day or 2 before the Pats game.

• Shocked 1

31 minutes ago, colin said:

not being cute, but omicron could well decide who wins the superbowl this season.

dozens of people i know, including me, have gotten it, every single one was as vaxxed as they could be, and we've seen what it's done to the browns.

Unscrambled Omicron = Moronic virus. The next deadly variant will be called the PIDSTU HEEPS VIRUS.

Even if they do win out they could still miss the play offs if everything doesn't fall in just the right way because they have zigged when they should have zagged this season & it has put them in a bad place depending on other teams to help them get there .

But it would be a hell of a story if they did !! 

1 minute ago, T master said:

Even if they do win out they could still miss the play offs if everything doesn't fall in just the right way because they have zigged when they should have zagged this season & it has put them in a bad place depending on other teams to help them get there .

I would find it very difficult to not make the playoffs at 11-6.  

1 minute ago, T master said:

I really hope the Colts win tomorrow night Then if the Bills win out its back to back AFC East champs with a playoff game at home.

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Nah. If they win out they’ll make the playoffs…. If they drop one it’s very possible they miss, especially if the Colts keep winning.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/12/15/22837606/afc-playoff-picture-bills-can-lose-playoff-position-in-week-15-even-if-they-win

I don't know how it all works to complicated for me to figure out but this is what they are saying and i'm not sure if they are talking about them winning out or not but i was just going on this article that i read. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, T master said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/12/15/22837606/afc-playoff-picture-bills-can-lose-playoff-position-in-week-15-even-if-they-win

I don't know how it all works to complicated for me to figure out but this is what they are saying and i'm not sure if they are talking about them winning out or not but i was just going on this article that i read. 

Although, we fall out of playoffs when we win this week, it will because Pats lost meaning the rematch in NE will be for the divisional lead.  

So in that case, it means we would have won the AFC East by winning out and gotten a playoff spot.

So in a situation of “winning out” we still make the playoffs in the scenario you posted because that scenario involves the Colts beating the Pats giving us the AFC East when we win out.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/13/2021 at 9:09 AM, FireChans said:

No one should be predicting this team going on any kind of a streak after how inconsistent they have been all year. Just not gonna happen.

A voice of reason. How refreshing...

On 12/13/2021 at 9:24 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

To have something positive on this board...the doom and gloom is over the top, and the reality is we probably will actually win out.  Yet most this board has given up on the season.  

Predicting a win out before was not rooted in reality.  We still had 3 tough games on the schedule in 2 Pats games and the Bucs game.  That was just people talking with optimism.  

And right now, there is a reason to think we will actually win out...and now its also more important that we do given the situation the team finds itself in right now.  So, that is the point...not about being BOLD...about actually posting something here that isn't some over the top hot take of panic and misery and actually a more realistic view of what is possible this year still.

So that is the point...

Like the optimism but I don't think the Bills win out. 14 weeks of data suggest otherwise. 

14 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Exactly! I need to see more than one half of good play. 

58 minutes ago, T master said:

Someone already pointed out, I believe it’s @Nextmanup (sorry if it’s not you), that we have a 100% chance of making the playoffs if we win out.

So, to your point, there’s no scenario where we DON’T make the playoffs if we win out.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Someone already pointed out, I believe it’s @Nextmanup (sorry if it’s not you), that we have a 100% chance of making the playoffs if we win out.

So, to your point, there’s no scenario where we DON’T make the playoffs if we win out.

As i said I don't know how all that stuff works i would love to see it because i have been a life long Bills fan but none of us will know how it plays out until it's all over we have nothing but hope going forward . 

Even then there is the fact that if they do make the play offs there will be those here that still call for McD's & some other coaches heads despite the out come so for them it's a no win situation ...

GO BILLS !!!! 

It's more fun to make predictions, but really we should be talking percentages. The Bills have a 78% chance of beating Carolina (now 68% with the Dawkins injury), and a 55% chance of winning out, barring new developments. I'm calling it!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.