Calling it now: We will WIN out.

Alphadawg7

See my other post to understand why I am emerging from this heartbreaking loss actually optimistic:   What I saw, and why I am actually optimistic after this Bucs game

I could be wrong on this, and that is fine if I am...but I honestly am quite confident that we will win out looking at our schedule and based on what I said in the thread linked above.  Obviously, Pats game on paper is our toughest test over the final 4 games, but I think if the weather isn't as big of a factor as it was the first game that we will beat them decisively, especially if the offense we showed in the 2nd half of the Bucs game is here to stay.

Panthers, Falcons, and Jets are all teams I expect to win by double digits.  

NOTE:  All of this assumes Josh misses no time with the turf toe.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Not really a bold prediction or unique take. What is the point of this thread exactly?

To have something positive on this board...the doom and gloom is over the top, and the reality is we probably will actually win out.  Yet most this board has given up on the season.  

Predicting a win out before was not rooted in reality.  We still had 3 tough games on the schedule in 2 Pats games and the Bucs game.  That was just people talking with optimism.  

And right now, there is a reason to think we will actually win out...and now its also more important that we do given the situation the team finds itself in right now.  So, that is the point...not about being BOLD...about actually posting something here that isn't some over the top hot take of panic and misery and actually a more realistic view of what is possible this year still.

So that is the point...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I agree. The team, in its heart, has to know that it needed to win a close game. All the double-digit wins were actually a bit damaging because the team wasn't challenged. Then the losses came and the team HAD to have thought "maybe we aren't so good with no wins against quality opponents".  I imagine there was even the irrational circumstance of testing themselves with self-inflicted deficits. 

I think this entire process bottomed-out at halftime. Some sort of switch seemed to be flipped right after. Never mind the ***** officiating — Scott Novak should be tied to a seat in the 300s for the winter, that ***** — but I believe the Buffalo Bills finally proved to themselves what they've tried to prove all season: They can come from behind and compete with a quality opponent. And they finally did it against the SB champions and the facelift king. 

And yes, they will run the table. They've woken from the nightmare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, FireChans said:

No one should be predicting this team going on any kind of a streak after how inconsistent they have been all year. Just not gonna happen.

It’s football.  Anything can happen week to week.  We can certainly win out. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.