Calling it now: We will WIN out.

Alphadawg7

Just now, ngbills said:

Honestly should not be hard to do or playoffs are pointless anyway. NE is over-rated and we better beat CAR, NYJ and ATL at home. Lose any of those with the season on the line we dont deserve it. 

NE had a lot of players return this year who opted out last year. I don't think Jones is anything special but they have won 7 in a row. I do think the Bills are the more talented team but that means nothing if they can't prove it on the field. I think the game at NE will be a tough game. If the Bills play to their ability they will win. If they play sloppy they will lose. Belichick's teams rarely beat themselves so the Bills can't afford to make to many mistakes. The home games the Bills should win period. Lose anyone of those games and that most likely means no playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

If we do and make the playoffs, is this team geared to repeat a AFC championship game?

I don’t believe they are.  Too many issues.  May make it interesting though.

KC looks tough right now. NE playing well. After that every other team has issues. 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello fellas.. i do not have any fear we won’t win all of the last four games and not because we face three weak Teams at home and just one, the hardest one against the Pats on the road, but because right now, exactly right now, i just feel this way, we’ll play an umbelievable football that we never played this season. 

I’m sure that from head to feet, to the coaches to the last player of our so beloved team, they will give something they almost never gave till now: strenght, commitment, desire, sense of urgency, devotion (to us fans also) and all the emotional part that along with their real talent, make them a great great football team ! 

Believe me or not, we’ll go 4-0 !!! 

GOOOO BUFFALO BILLSSSSS !!! 

As a wise man in green bay once said relax we will run the table. 

i said this about the last too weeks, but im a bills fan to a fault so i'll just pretend i didn't and say it now: our playoffs are now and how we do over the next two will set us up.

we obv have to handle biz against the panthers, a good d to get some mojo going against.

vs the pats, the team needs to play with great confidence and physicality.  stepping up large in that game will tell the world and most of all tell the locker room that we really are just a few plays from being the top team in the nfl.

except for indy, it was a fine line between losing or winning all of our losses, i think we are on a finer line right now, and crossing it with flying colors is the set up we need.

Com’on guys, till now we played like what, 50 to 60% about our real potential ? And about 20 to,30% about our mental approach ? I’m very confident that all of them, McD, Frazier, Daboll and the players know that and they are more than sick about their overall performance, most of all because they very well know the talent of the team. 
So NOW, exactly now, they know that every of the next games, will be a in or out, will be a statement if they are “same old Bills” or the new Bills was born last year with the QB at the helm we waited for more than 20 years. 

Edited by Italian Bills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.