Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, par73 said:

Remember when McGermott/Beane talked about building a team with solid depth to create a roster that could compete every year? The guys starting now on the lines would not even rate as quality depth on a good team.

Don't forget, you need roster spots to be god fearing, choir boys. Culture guys

Not many around

1 minute ago, Governor said:

You have to start with GM. As I said earlier, the talent gap in this game is so incredibly large.

These aren’t good players underperforming. These were bad players over performing last season. This is who they really are.

Total reboot needed. 

So fire a coach that gets the most 9f his players should be fired? I'm confused.

3 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

They are overrated, slow as well 

they show up against garbage Qb’s, anytime we play a decent QB they get their ass handed to them 

and their run support is downright laughable 

Close, but you’re missing the intention part. I’ll give you a hint: watch the ‘hail Murray’ again. Closely. Watch poyer 

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

Players deserve equal the blame. 

This team has talent.  Franchise QB, WR, CB. Milano is a great LB, best safety tandem in the NFL.  Above average #2, #3, #4 WR.  Oliver is very good, we have 2 sometime 3 OL that are above average.  We have most of the key pieces that good coaching staffs would thrive with.  Our coaching staff is awful…plain and simple.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

Yes out to dry.  Defense gets tired when they are constantly thrown back on the field every minute because the offense sucks, can't sustain drives, can't score points, and puts zero pressure on the opponent to take risks or alter a game plan to keep up. 

Defense has been out there the whole half.  It's doesn't matter how many stops they make, the offense does nothing but punt it back in a minute. 

Defense gets tired? It is the first half. They have given up THREE HUNDRED YARDS.

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

You have to start with GM. As I said earlier, the talent gap in this game is so incredibly large.

These aren’t rent players underperforming. These were bd players over performing last season.

Total reboot needed. 

HC has to change his spots - but he won’t and his Bills have maxed out. 

Someone needs to tell McClappy his vision is fatally flawed.