11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

This team will still make the playoffs but Sean needs to make a change at starting RB or team are just going to play back in coverage.  Either Williams off the practice squad or Breida but no more Singeltary or Moss and please talking about the line.   Singletary is too slow just getting to the line

If we still make the playoffs, I won't care about a game like this.

But I think it's very up in the air right now.  This team lost its heart today. They have to find it - QUICK. The next month is brutal.

We could easily miss the playoffs this year.

• Agree 1

Just now, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Why? What is it that suggests we are going to be competitive with teams that have a winning record?

Probably cause this is the first team with a winning record we haven't been competitive with? I swear to God my pet goldfish has a better memory than most bills fans.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

Colts led by Carson Wendy’s put up 41 points on the #1 Defense in the NFL while playing away.  

I'd say Jonathan Taylor led the Colts today.  Wentz is a game manager and his job is not to fumble the handoffs.

He threw an easy pick in overtime a few weeks ago when they could have beaten the Titans.

Colts are a good team, no one needs to go on suicide watch over this. 

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Probably cause this is the first team with a winning record we haven't been competitive with? I swear to God my pet goldfish has a better memory than most bills fans.

Except the Colts were only 5-5 coming into this game so they didn't have a winning record until they beat us.

Edited by Murdox

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Hot take?

Call the freaking fire brigade !

Oliver, Epenesa, Rousseau, Basham, and FA additions of Addison, and Butler.... It's inexcusable that this is the result when one player goes down on that unit, who wasn't here all of last year to begin with, yet relied upon so heavily with clearly no depth behind him.

He's built his entire reputation on Josh. McDermott was here before he got here...

Put Josh last couple seasons on those Whaley teams and they are no doubt competing for the division year in year out, just EJ didn't pan out. Yet Beane trades away Wyatt Teller, then Drafts Cody Ford passing on DK and AJ Brown in the process.  

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Closing in on .500

ffs- what a let down. Was fun riding the team up.

back to mediocrity 

Two years ago on thanksgiving was our coming out party. This Thursday against the saints may be our back in the closet party

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.