11/1 MNF Manningcast - Josh Allen will appear

YoloinOhio

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YoloinOhio changed the title to 11/1 MNF Manningcast - Josh Allen will appear
4 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

I wish we had access in Canada, I need Manningcast in my life...especially with Josh Allen!

The Manning’s are not allowed across the border, either in-person or virtually.  They are not polite enough, nor civil enough to be allowed north.

Damn - I looked for another thread - sorry Yolo missed yours.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

You don't realize how big both of the Mannings are until you see them next to Josh. 

Josh you think of as a big guy, huge for a QB, but I never really thought of Peyton and Eli that way. Maybe it's just me. 

I saw Peyton in person back when he was still playing and he was way bigger than he looked on tv for whatever reason. Dude looked like a giant. 

16 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

You don't realize how big both of the Mannings are until you see them next to Josh. 

Josh you think of as a big guy, huge for a QB, but I never really thought of Peyton and Eli that way. Maybe it's just me. 

Peyton played tall to me...Eli never quite looked 6'5" out there...closer to 6'0" imo...I have no clue why tho 🤔

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.