Robert Kraft calls Bill Belichick the 'biggest f***ing a**hole in my life' in new Patriots tell-all book

The 9 Isles

The moment is detailed in a new book, "It's Better to Be Feared," by ESPN senior writer Seth Wickersham that describes the Patriots' dynasty from 2001-19. The book will be released Oct. 12 and was previewed by ESPN ahead of quarterback Tom Brady's return to New England as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-news-robert-kraft-called-bill-belichick-biggest-fng-ahole-in-my-life-in-new-patriots-tell-all-book-144315954.html

• Vomit 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Its time for Bob to put a reset on his organization.  Its increasingly obvious that he kept the wrong guy.  Belichick is going to be 70 in April, and giving him another few years to head up the reset is the wrong move.  Time for a GM and new head coach.

Let them run it into the ground, better for us

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

If Belicheck retires/get fired at the end of the year and Kraft hires DaBoll, would we be worried?

Thats an honest question, this year looks promising but up to this point in his Bills coaching career I don’t think he’s been impressive.

Honest question: Why don't you think he's impressive?

Because, frankly, I'm impressed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

If Belicheck retires/get fired at the end of the year and Kraft hires DaBoll, would we be worried?

Thats an honest question, this year looks promising but up to this point in his Bills coaching career I don’t think he’s been impressive.

yes it would, also get me sick to y stomach.

5 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Daboll wouldn't have Allen in NE.  I think Mac Jones will be a decent QB over time but it would be a real test for Daboll to take over a middling roster.  Decent D, lacking top end talent on O.  Given that Allen is still at the front end of his career, Daboll would be betting that he could put a team and plan in place to get past the Bills.  Thats going to be a tall order

8 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think it’s gonna be a better opportunity for the guy who replaces the guy who replaces Belichick. They have a decent QB prospect in place and that’s most important, but that’s about it. The Pats*** are gonna take some lumps for a few seasons as they retool.

33 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Its time for Bob to put a reset on his organization.  Its increasingly obvious that he kept the wrong guy.  Belichick is going to be 70 in April, and giving him another few years to head up the reset is the wrong move.  Time for a GM and new head coach.

I think the reigns to the Patriots are going to Josh McDaniels, the question is would hoodie accept a GM only role or does Kraft make him leave?

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Kraft is 80 years old, is he  going to re-tool the Pats at his age when he just wants to go to massage parlors and hang out in Aspen?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

Daboll wouldn't have Allen in NE.  I think Mac Jones will be a decent QB over time but it would be a real test for Daboll to take over a middling roster.  Decent D, lacking top end talent on O.  Given that Allen is still at the front end of his career, Daboll would be betting that he could put a team and plan in place to get past the Bills.  Thats going to be a tall order

Would Daboll take Trubisky with him to the Giants?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

My opinion, is that from a fans perspective he seems like head coach material.

But once organizations start to really look, they may not see what us fans see since we are only looking at his offensive production. 

20 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I think the reigns to the Patriots are going to Josh McDaniels, the question is would hoodie accept a GM only role or does Kraft make him leave?

I think if there is a succession plan within Belichick's coaching staff, you can be assured BB will still be a part of the organization.   Seems like staying on as GM would be likely in that scenario.   However, if Kraft is smart he will rid his team of the stink of the Belichick coaching tree.   

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I'm sure there will be a lot of books written pointing the finger at each other that's what happens when a dynasty comes crumbling down. Bills are on top again and life is good. 

Can't wait for the truth/books to come out exposing the true depths of the cheating during the "dynasty".  Bill, Tom - meet Lance, Barry, Bernie...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think if there is a succession plan within Belichick's coaching staff, you can be assured BB will still be a part of the organization.   Seems like staying on as GM would be likely in that scenario.   However, if Kraft is smart he will rid his team of the stink of the Belichick coaching tree.   

What about Belickek's mullet headed sons, do they stay or ascend the coaching ranks?

26 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Mac Jones looks like a poor mans Dalton so far

"He told them he was leaving later for Detroit, where the Patriots were playing their next game. 'I hate leaving here,' Kraft said. 'You leave here and you leave some of the most brilliant people you've ever met. You pick up so much knowledge from all these brilliant minds. And I have to go to Detroit to be with the biggest f***ing a**hole in my life — my head coach.'"

Well, we already knew that Robert Kraft was not the genteel Mr. nice guy he pretended to be for years.  Now we have confirmation that Belichick is really cow poop, as if we didn't know already.  Maybe it's time to start thinking of New England as America's cesspool.

1 hour ago, mellaman101 said:

"He told them he was leaving later for Detroit, where the Patriots were playing their next game. 'I hate leaving here,' Kraft said. 'You leave here and you leave some of the most brilliant people you've ever met. You pick up so much knowledge from all these brilliant minds. And I have to go to Detroit to be with the biggest f***ing a**hole in my life — my head coach.'"

If you need more evidence that Brady is a POS, it would seem he just pulled the pin on a big ol' poop grenade before tossing it to Kraft, a man he has professed to have great affection for in the past... not that I won't stand back and laugh at the mess that explosion's destined to leave.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

And a new owner.  Maybe even move the team.

1 hour ago, BigAl2526 said:

Well, we already knew that Robert Kraft was not the genteel Mr. nice guy he pretended to be for years.  Now we have confirmation that Belichick is really cow poop, as if we didn't know already.  Maybe it's time to start thinking of New England as America's cesspool.

Start? Although that crap bomb is pretty big.  Vermont is not under their influence and Maine broke ties with Massachusetts  a long time ago.  

And the walls, come tumbling down, tumbling tumbling, and the walls…, 

Lovely to hear, isn’t it, must be a pretty toxic environment in pats world. 

anyone been on their fan boards since this came out? 😁👍

3 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Noooo. That's too possible to not be a nightmare

2 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Mac Jones looks like a poor mans Dalton so far

Hey, easy now - you're comparing him to a Bills Mafia hero.

Mac actually reminds me a lot of Jimmy G.  Can be really good if coached extremely well and surrounded by an elite team, but otherwise...

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Belichick would be a terrible GM. His drafts are not that good

• Like (+1) 1