Week 3 - Around the League

ColoradoBills

14 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Goaltending isn't the same thing as returning a kick that comes up short...  The rules do NOT allow goaltending, they allow kicks that naturally come up short to be returned.  Keep up.

And that is exactly what they did.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Extending for the ball with a defender literally draped over him is hardly a drop. 

I don't care if King Kong is dancing a jig on his back, he let a TD pass LITERALLY BETWEEN HIS HANDS without his arms being impeded by the defender.

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I don't care if King Kong is dancing a jig on his back, he let a TD pass LITERALLY BETWEEN HIS HANDS without his arms being impeded by the defender.

Except you could argue that they were. Whatever, I don’t think it’s anywhere close to being considered a drop. 

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Why SHOULD it be?  Just because?

The reasoning is a bit different than NBA goaltending in my opinion. The vast majority of kicks clear the 10 foot high goalpost easily, so in the rare occasion that a ball is low enough to contest, it should be allowed. NBA players shoot into a 10 foot hoop, NFL kickers kick into a structure that stretches up to the heavens.

QB Play Around the AFC-E today

Comp-Att, Yds, TDs, Ints, QBR

Josh Allen              32-43,       358,  4,    0,     129.8

Jacoby Brissett     32-49,       215,   0,    0,       74.8

Mac Jones             30-51,       270,   1,     3,       55.2

Zach Wilson           19-35,       160,   0,     2,      42.6

19 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Rodgers seems to be back to form  Smelling prime time blowout in SF

Maybe I’m in the minority but Rodgers seems to have a sense of arrogance that rubs me the wrong way. His overall body language when things don’t go as planned and it seems it’s always someone else fault. I don’t recall him being like that earlier in his career. The guy is certainly a HOFer though.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but Rodgers seems to have a sense of arrogance that rubs me the wrong way. His overall body language when things don’t go as planned and it seems it’s always someone else fault. I don’t recall him being like that earlier in his career. The guy is certainly a HOFer though.

Haha— in the minority? Even packers’ fans feel the same way.  He is as miserable a player I have ever seen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Haha— in the minority? Even packers’ fans feel the same way.  He is as miserable a player I have ever seen. 

Was a big fan say ten years ago.   He slowly morphed into a big time douche  He's a phenomenal qb when he's on though  Some team will get a big upgrade next year at qb if for just a couple of seasons

• Like (+1) 1