Week 3 - Around the League

ColoradoBills

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Some interesting games to keep an eye on.

IND could go 3 losses.

MIA vs LVR.  Miami could lose 2.

The biggest for me is seeing how NE plays against NO.

TJ Watt is out.

I don't even know what to think about NO though.  They could be good or they could be terrible.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You forgot chargers vs chiefs!

Do we dare hope for another KC loss!  LOL

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I don't even know what to think about NO though.  They could be good or they could be terrible.

Exactly.  They got a pretty good D and I do hope they put pressure on the NE*  QB*.

• Agree 1

I have been looking in on some other games while watching the Bills.  

2 observations...Big Ben is really done, isn't he? I've seen a couple of his passes today and they barely had a spiral on it. He is getting about 5 yards per COMPLETION right now also.

And Mac Jones. Hes not playing BAD, but I don't know yet why the New England Media thinks he is their savior. He just doesn't throw the ball more than 10 yards in the air.  MAYBE he is really good, but there is no way of knowing it from what anyone has seen so far.

35 minutes ago, FireChans said:

CEH is demonstrating exactly why you don’t waste a first on a luxury pick. Chiefs now have holes everywhere at more important positions. 

Great for us, but a cautionary tale.

They picked 32nd  in the 1st round....

1 hour ago, mjd1001 said:

I have been looking in on some other games while watching the Bills.  

2 observations...Big Ben is really done, isn't he? I've seen a couple of his passes today and they barely had a spiral on it. He is getting about 5 yards per COMPLETION right now also.

And Mac Jones. Hes not playing BAD, but I don't know yet why the New England Media thinks he is their savior. He just doesn't throw the ball more than 10 yards in the air.  MAYBE he is really good, but there is no way of knowing it from what anyone has seen so far.

Yeah all the plays I've seen people hype as him still having it have been the deep moon ball variety those don't completely go away but the velocity does.

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good news - I don’t think the Bills will be facing the Steelers D again this year. Pitt not a playoff team. 

It was very obvious Week 1 they are a terrible team. 

Sometimes bad teams beat good ones, it happens.