Week 3 - Around the League

ColoradoBills

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Lions got absolutely robbed. Feel terrible for that team. That Ravens win better not affect the Bills' playoff standings in any way. 100% illegitimate.

Agree. Lions should be livid. Was that non call challengeable?  Like too many men on field?

6 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Jon Gruden is drunk. Going for a 4th and 1 on their own side of the 50.

Gruden has the emotions of a tweener girl.

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

Soooo were pulling for MIA today right? LV doesn't scare me but MIA def does not scare me. I'm pulling for LV

Not me.  Do you really believe that the Raiders will be the top seed?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

Chargers were ***** stupid…..

they had 1st and goal. Could have forced KC to use time outs thrn kick FG to win.  Instead they throw for TD

Did you see the wind carry the ball as hard as it did on the PAT? Was headed up dead center and got pulled left as hard as you'll ever see the wind take a PAT. Trust Staley he's gunna be the next good young coach. Tough position to make that call but they pulled it off

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I was actually asking.  I didn't see what happened.  Last I looked the Ravens had a ways to go and like 9 seconds or something.  But that explains it thank you.

Yeah they also had a 4th and 19 deep on their own end and somehow converted prior to the FG

• Vomit 1

11 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

Chargers were ***** stupid…..

they had 1st and goal. Could have forced KC to use time outs thrn kick FG to win.  Instead they throw for TD

It was bizarre - either Herbert ignored the playcall or they didn't trust the kicker. Considering the wind, I wouldn't blame them on the latter.

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Absolutely. Deserved to lose with that idiotic coaching. 

Did you see the ending or just highlights? Not being snarky. It was a helluva ballsy call to make, but was absolutely the right one. 0 chance they were making a FG there with that wind 

Edited by BillsShredder83

28 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Bradshaw litterally just said that tucker fg was 35 yards 🙄

He’s really losing it.  I could not even understand him.  They gotta get him off the air.  He also said that the Ravens “held on to win”.  Not really how one would typically characterize hitting a record setting, game winning FG. 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The Jets are the team that worry me in the survivor pool.  They are so bad I can't ever pick them.  Jags worry me as well.

I mean last year you could take them at the point where winning would ruin their tank because they can't even do that right.

• Haha (+1) 2