Who is your most hated division rival now?

AFC E  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya hate?

• Jets
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots

Ah Belicheat, Revenge is a dish best served cold!  It’s very cold in BUFFALO, NY!

I want BB to retire in pain and mediocrity for the last two decades.  I remember the last half of the 70’s, but having the satisfaction of the Pats being sweeped for the next five years.  And then being a perpetual 8-9 team so that at 74 BB retires.  The media saying, we’ll I guess it was Brady.

🙏🦬👌👹

I was on board for the entire 70's hellscape vs Miami.  I was in the stadium for the 1980 opener as a college sophomore the first time I saw a Bills win of any kind, anywhere against Miami.  I separated my shoulder celebrating in the stadium that day.  I was in the Orange Bowl in 1983 when Fergy went off for 4 TD's and 420 yards to give Buffalo their first Orange Bowl win in (ever?).  Those were glorious days.  That rivalry was era defining. 

That said, I don't know that I have ever had even 50% of the contempt for any team that I have held for Brady/Belichick/Edelman/Kraft and that whole evil effing empire.  Walking out of the stadium in 2011 after the comeback win from 21-0 was euphoric.  Seeing the stunned look on the faces of the obnoxious TB12 jersey wearing trolls was...  nice!  Watching Belichick throw the phone against the wall last year, well that was a damn near sexual experience.  If I put that moment on a recurring video loop, I would probably need to be carried away in a sensory overloaded seizure...  So yeah...  Hatred of Pats over Dolphins by a mile here.

Edited by cwater10
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's the Pats can't stand or respect them! They cheated and were always arrogant! And it's not soar grapes because they kicked Buffalo's a**!

During the SB runs, I always saw the Fins and Steelers are the rivals. Always upset when they beat the Bills. But never could badmouth them. They were teams that played at a high level. I always have been a QB fan, so I enjoyed watching Kelly, Marino, Elway, Farve, Manning, Montana, Young, Warner, etc. I could respect they level of play and when they would play better than the Bills.

And Brady (reluctantly can call him GOAT for his play), But F him and the cheating Pats!

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Still the Pats

Jets are irrelevant 

Dolphins are baby bro

The Jets were good more recently.  During the Rex Ryan era Jets they beat up on us and their fans were as obnoxious as they come.

Bills vs. Phins was pretty abysmal for a while. 

Dolphins. For a few reasons. 

1. I'm forced to look at their weirdo logo on car bumpers and gas stations as I live in south florida. A more offensive sight, I cannot recall. 

2. Any man who's a fan of a team with these colors isn't a man. It's soft. Soft is not for football. 

3. Growing up in Rochester, there was always that one dumb contrarian kid in school that liked the dolphins for some obscure reason. Just irritating. 

This being said, I can't talk ***** to their fans, unless they start the ***** flinging... we've been equally worthless for the same amount of time 2019-Present outstanding. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

Dolphins. For a few reasons. 

1. I'm forced to look at their weirdo logo on car bumpers and gas stations as I live in south florida. A more offensive sight, I cannot recall. 

2. Any man who's a fan of a team with these colors isn't a man. It's soft. Soft is not for football. 

3. Growing up in Rochester, there was always that one dumb contrarian kid in school that liked the dolphins for some obscure reason. Just irritating. 

This being said, I can't talk ***** to their fans, unless they start the ***** flinging... we've been equally worthless for the same amount of time 2019-Present outstanding. 

It was like a family tradition.  Their dad was a loser and Phins fan so they grew up a Phins fan and a loser.  Liking the Dolphins in Bills country is not a substitute for a personality.  Losers.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jauronimo said:

It was like a family tradition.  Their dad was a loser and Phins fan so they grew up a Phins fan and a loser.  Liking the Dolphins in Bills country is not a substitute for a personality.  Losers.

it's honestly the most irritating thing... that being said, my kids are most definitely growing up bills fans in south Florida. lets be honest, the dolphins don't really have fans here... they're a myth. 

59 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Why are Eagles your most hated team if you don't mind me asking?

I hate everything about them. The fans. The uniforms. The TO and McNabb drama. The succession of utterly dislikeable players and coaches. I would never tire of seeing them beaten up and down the field every week. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I hate everything about them. The fans. The uniforms. The TO and McNabb drama. The succession of utterly dislikeable players and coaches. I would never tire of seeing them beaten up and down the field every week. 

The fans are scum.  They're mostly violent offenders using football as an outlet.

I have friends who are die hard Iggles fans and they will justify all reprehensible behavior as "passionate fans".  

Just now, Jauronimo said:

The fans are scum.  They're mostly violent offenders using football as an outlet.

I have friends who are die hard Iggles fans and they will justify all reprehensible behavior as "passionate fans".  

I have rooted for the Pats in two Superbowls. My hate for Philly is that deep. 

Patriots... Steamrolling the Dolphins makes me happy b.c they are the comedy I get twice a year knowing they can't handle this team.

Jets are just a bag of shame we have to battle with for some reason even though they always suck.

The "Goat" coach is still around and people still cling onto them. They talk highly of a QB who has the second lowest YPA passing... We have all seen those types of players.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I get the fans are just awful....I don't care for them either, but just seems a little odd a Bills fans hating a team outside the division and conference more than a division rival. I hate the Cowboys a whole hell of alot, but not as much as I hate the Pats.

It's definitely still the Patriots at No. 1 on the list.

I genuinely have no ill will for the Jets at all!  They have been a mess for so long there is just nothing there to dislike, well, except their fans of course!  LOL

I really have no bad feelings for Miami either at this point in time.  That rivalry ended decades ago IMO.

I hope we can build a good 2-way rivalry with the Chiefs!

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since Brady has left the Pats, I don't have the same hate towards them.

I just never liked the Jets.  I don't like their fans.  I'm glad Darnold is playing well and Zach Wilson still thinking it's training camp.  

However, I don't want them to suck.  I want them to be like 6-11every year so that won't get that top pick for another top QB.

The key word in the title is “now”. If you asked me in 1980 I would 100% have said the Dolphins. I think most people will answer based upon how the last decade or so has gone. 

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It's definitely still the Patriots at No. 1 on the list.

I genuinely have no ill will for the Jets at all!  They have been a mess for so long there is just nothing there to dislike, well, except their fans of course!  LOL

I really have no bad feelings for Miami either at this point in time.  That rivalry ended decades ago IMO.

I hope we can build a good 2-way rivalry with the Chiefs!

So far that feels like the rivalry between the hammer and the nail. That’s gotta change soon!!!   PLEASE!!!

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I get the fans are just awful....I don't care for them either, but just seems a little odd a Bills fans hating a team outside the division and conference more than a division rival. I hate the Cowboys a whole hell of alot, but not as much as I hate the Pats.

I didn't grow up watching the sport which I think makes a difference. As someone living outside the US who started watching at 18 I didn't have the same preconceptions about who I should and shouldn't hate.

How anyone picks a team besides the Pats* is beyond me, unless it is real personal. The Pats* cheating is part of the reason we had the 17 year drought. I was at game when Bryan Cox came out with the double bird but that was theatrics, the Pats* are what makes sports unwatchable 

Just in terms of personal interactions with fans, Miami is edging into the lead.  Jets and Pats fans have toned down their acts lately, with Dolphins fans becoming more insufferable since drafting Tua.  I know a lot of it is just trolling, but the laundry list of excuses as to why they still own us despite them losing 6 straight by an average of 20 points, paired with their constant cliche comebacks of "durr, you lost 4 SBs" is just annoying.

Steelers fans are still the worst though.  They'll crap on charity work from Bills players just to start crap with Bills fans.

Bandwagon Chiefs fans in my town are getting up there too with their unsolicited smack talk of the Bills/Josh Allen (prompted solely by noticing I am wearing a Bills hat), which they present as simple fact even if they are misinformed and wrong.  I give them a very slight pass as bandwagon fans can't actually be expected to really understand football.

Edited by 1ManRaid

If you had asked this question before the season started, I'm not sure which one I'd have picked. Right now, my feeling isn't much different. As far as I'm concerned, my hatred level of our rival teams isn't really hatred. Don't get me wrong, I still want to see all 3 other teams lose every week. I'm seeing a lot of our fans start to take pity on our rivals being the Jets and Dolphins, and when Bellichek retires, the Pats will join both of the other 2. My hated right now toward any team is and always will be the Titans. If the day ever comes the Titans get sold, I swear, I will drive a wrecking ball crane free of charge and just obliterate that stadium. I may even plant a trust the process flag on top of the rubble

Edited by buffalo2218

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

How anyone picks a team besides the Pats* is beyond me, unless it is real personal. The Pats* cheating is part of the reason we had the 17 year drought. I was at game when Bryan Cox came out with the double bird but that was theatrics, the Pats* are what makes sports unwatchable 

No it wasn't. No evidence of that. Not even on those destroyed tapes. The main reason for the Bills 20 year drought was the front office fail to build a team to compete. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

9 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

No it wasn't. No evidence of that. Not even on those destroyed tapes. The main reason for the Bills 20 year drought was the front office fail to build a team to compete. 

I agree with you the "misinterpretation of the rules" and other issues played no part in being reason for Bills 17 yr drought. It was the way the team was being ran along with bad coaches, bad players etc.

Pats were just good, Brady being main reason. Never understood why they did those things. I mean they were good enough that they didn't even need to do any of it. 

20 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

The Pats* cheating was one reason they were so dominant, just like Tom Brady*'s deflated balls were one reason for his dominance. It more likely kept the Jets out of the playoffs than the Bills. But having a dominant team in your division that cheated so egregiously that they had an entire room devoted to one aspect of their cheating that they tried to hide upon inspection, and then destroyed what was likely criminal evidence, is a damned good reason to hate the franchise, and those that run it.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Oh please, like you have any idea what was on those tapes.  Those tapes were so incriminating that the Comish had to destroy them before a US senator  who was investigating could see them, so just take your ill informed self down to the pub for a spritzer,  absolutely nothing honorable within the entire pats organization. Those that defend that team are just the worst, And yes the Bills were their own worst enemy for a long time, but we are talking about the most infamous cheating team in the entire history of pro football. 

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Oh please, like you have any idea what was on those tapes.  Those tapes were so incriminating that the Comish had to destroy them before a US senator  who was investigating could see them, so just take your ill informed self down to the pub for a spritzer,  absolutely nothing honorable within the entire pats organization. Those that defend that team are just the worst, And yes the Bills were their own worst enemy for a long time, but we are talking about the most infamous cheating team in the entire history of pro football. 

Think about it, I know it maybe hard for you to do, but exactly how "incriminating" were those tapes. Since 07 there has been no ex-employee from the pats or the NFL itself to come out and say there was actually harder evidence on those tapes implicating the patriots to so much more (not even a very good, very detailed oriented new reporter). You really think R. Goodell & the NFL...the same NFL that can't even get the COVID rules correctly, was able to cover up "the real truth of spygate" to everyone including US government?? haha sureeee...i bet i can convince you i seen bigfoot in my back yard. 

and don't get it twisted it. They are definitely guilty of spygate, but it's not as bad as hurt fans make it out to be. They proved it in 07 how much "spygate" didnt affect how they win games.  

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

The Pats* cheating was one reason they were so dominant, just like Tom Brady*'s deflated balls were one reason for his dominance. It more likely kept the Jets out of the playoffs than the Bills. But having a dominant team in your division that cheated so egregiously that they had an entire room devoted to one aspect of their cheating that they tried to hide upon inspection, and then destroyed what was likely criminal evidence, is a damned good reason to hate the franchise, and those that run it.

haha to keep the jets out the playoffs?? the Jets?? The jets nor your bills were rarely ever good teams during the pats 20 year run. The deflated balls wasn't much either especially since plenty QBs came out and said they inflated and deflated their footballs a certain ways all the time. A.Rodgers was one of the QBs who said he adjusts the balls to his liking. Please stop making this thing out to be "water gate" it was never that serious. Oh yea and i am wondering, how is your petition  working to stop BB and the pats from benefitting from all their success? Got like 20 signatures at least yet?

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

I am not delusional in believe that we were well run but their dominance of the division made it difficult to get free agents and they had a 9 year time frame without a super bowl after they were cheating the first time. Please don't pretend their dominance was not a factor in our inability to be a decent team. 

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not delusional in believe that we were well run but their dominance of the division made it difficult to get free agents and they had a 9 year time frame without a super bowl after they were cheating the first time. Please don't pretend their dominance was not a factor in our inability to be a decent team. 

Bills record from 00-2015..2018 per pro-football-reference.com

2000***  8-8  (colts were still in our division at the time)

2001**** 3-13  (last time colts were in our division)

2002*****8-8

2003*****6-10

2004*****9-7

2005*****5-11

2006*****7-9

2007*****7-9

2009****6-10

2010****4-12

2011****6-10

2012****6-10

2013****6-10

2014***9-7

2015****8-8

2016****7-9

2017****9-7

2018****6-10

Yup if the Patriots just spotted you guys one more win it would of truly made a difference huh? We not even gonna talk about the Bills not being good against the rest of the NFL. It was because of the Patriots.  

Edited by Ghost_002!