Ravens are snakebit

Dablitzkrieg

6 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

WOW..  That's huge.. That would mean their RB1, RB2 and RB3 are all out with knee injuries..  For a running team, that is season altering.

• Agree 2

wtf is going on there?  this is like statistically impossible.  What are they doing?  What is the playing surface?  Cleats fitting correctly>?  Poor offseason conditioning program?  

4 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Guess it's gonna be the Le'Veon Bell show on Monday.

Or a lot of QB draws....

in terms of fantasy, is it Bell or the other RB we should be planning to play?  (thinking either is a cheap DFS option) 

How is their O-line 

Just now, RyanC883 said:

wtf is going on there?  this is like statistically impossible.  What are they doing?  What is the playing surface?  Cleats fitting correctly>?  Poor offseason conditioning program?  

Or Really crappy luck.  There always seems to be at LEAST one team that just gets decimated by injuries all season long.  Might just be the Raven's turn....

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

in terms of fantasy, is it Bell or the other RB we should be planning to play?  (thinking either is a cheap DFS option) 

How is their O-line 

I feel like the turf or footing there is the issue

That all but assures Cleveland the division..  They are down RB1, RB2, RB3 and CB2.  Their WR1/2 just got back with a hammy.  Their #1 draft pick is out.  That's a tough preseason.

• Like (+1) 6

Wowwwwww............ Looks like Lamar will be QB1 and RB1 this year, more so than in years past. They will be keying on him like never before. I hope he worked on his accuracy over the offseason. If he can't throw to keep them opposing defenses off balance, then he will end up being on the injury report this year too with something more severe than the bumps and bruises he's had the last few at times. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, wjag said:

WOW..  That's huge.. That would mean their RB1, RB2 and RB3 are all out with knee injuries..  For a running team, that is season altering.

Thank goodness they have an MVP quarterback who can sling the ball all over the field……..Oh, wait……

Edited by Buffalo Boy
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

How is their O-line 

I picked up Bell last night and just picked up the other guy.  Early reports are that Bell is "learning the system" so I will probably start the other guy (Ty'Son Williams)

Edited by Haslett_Stomp
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All the people saying it's Le'Veon Bell time must not have seen Ty'son Williams run in the preseason. I have a feeling he'll be the lead back -- and a breakout star -- for the Ravens this season.

Then again, I could just be saying that because I roster Ty'son Williams in all three of my fantasy leagues.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Couldn’t happen to a better fan base. I kid I kid I don’t like the injuries for any team really. But thank god they kept that preseason win streak going. 

Just now, Logic said:

All the people saying it's Le'Veon Bell time must not have seen Ty'son Williams run in the preseason. I have a feeling he'll be the lead back -- and a breakout star -- for the Ravens this season.

Then again, I could just be saying that because I roster Ty'son Williams in all three of my fantasy leagues.

He’s put the time in, he’ll definitely have his chance this week. Ty’son that is 

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

TD Mike's fall was almost as fast as Fat Karlos.  

Bryce Brown just turned 30. I haven’t given up on him. This could be his big breakout. 
Seriously … this is an interesting experiment. Are modern RBs fungible, particularly in a Ravens system? I’d bet yes, and that some unknown (or has been) will suddenly fill the role just fine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

You beat me to it. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Process said:

They gonna trade for Mark Ingram?

Texans organization too inept to  try and capitalize on all their RBs,

Give you an idea as to how inept, their kicker has been hurt  for a few weeks and they had to have Justin Reid, a safety, doing kickoffs last pre-season game, he wasnt bad by the way.  But they knew the kicker was hurt or at least dinged up a  few weeks ago, it was until this Monday they brought in kickers to to try out.  Now their kicker is officially on IR.  The pats have a spare kicker on their PS, think the Texans would have thought of that?  You think the Bills would be this sloppy?

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I mean they should literally be on the phone right now with the Texans

Texans are like...  "what is that?  Sounds like a phone, but where did we put it?  Ok, where did the phone go??!"

Their brass will even manage to screw this one up too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Thank goodness they have an MVB quarterback who can sling the ball all over the field……..Oh, wait……

Christ sake I'm so sick of posts like this.. Jackson has a career passer rating of 102.6 and it was 99.4 last year during a supposed "down year". He has a nearly 4:1 career TD to INT ratio.  So is your post ignorant, racist or both? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2