Gameday Thread Friday the 13th Bills @ Lions 2nd Half

16 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

But the one thing he does (special teams) he’s excellent at. Cut him to keep a back that may get 0-3 touches a game? Nah. 

If you can play TD Jesus as a gunner and he can play as a real NFL WR then yes he is totally expendable. I would much rather keep another WR then. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, man, Antonio Williams also injured - tough day for him and for Hodgins.

Dunno. May be that his pride was hurt most of all, or perhaps goldbricking an injury to explain the fumble. Seemed to be pointing at his side / wind knocked out.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

It's just literally by the book exactly how it is written up for both of those. It sounds like you just don't like those rules, which is totally understandable.

Exactly. Many of the problems are with the rulebook itself as well as how the league advises refs how to enforce certain things. No one wants to hear about that though it’s just always “ThE ReFs SuCk!!W!!T!!F”

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Davis    Webb     Is        Awful

On the contrary, he looked pretty good as the 3rd string QB.  Ran for a couple first downs, looked good on the TD drive.  Made a bad decision on the IG, but other than that, what the heck else do you want from your 3rd QB?  Dude looks serviceable, at least.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Our corner situation can be summarised thusly...

1. Tre White

2. Levi Wallace and Taron Johnson (nickel)

Everyone else.

Mr Wildgoose has had an inauspicious introduction to NFL football, hasn't he?

3 minutes ago, balln said:

haack is such an upgrade. 

Such a sneaky great signing.  Making teams start inside the 20 multiple times a game will be huge

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Coastie said:

"sacked by that Buffalo defense".... lets not even TRY to credit the Bills players with making a play.

Yeah, I'm straining my eyes to try to read jerseys because these jerks won't tell us which Bills made the plays.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Have to imagine we’ll be looking to add a vet corner before the season stays, because after Tre, Levi and Taron, it’s straight shenanigans. 

I think Dane will be solid down the line but man he was pretty rough tonight 

Just now, MJS said:

Yeah, I'm straining my eyes to try to read jerseys because these jerks won't tell us which Bills made the plays.

Indeed, especially since I am watching it on a phone. No chance I can tell who is who.

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

On the contrary, he looked pretty good as the 3rd string QB.  Ran for a couple first downs, looked good on the TD drive.  Made a bad decision on the IG, but other than that, what the heck else do you want from your 3rd QB?  Dude looks serviceable, at least.

Let's remember in Atlanta has AJ McCarron as a back up/#2 to Matt Ryan, I'd take Webb as a third string over AJ as a third string. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Putin said:

I see # 96 before the snap and then it disappears 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

You can see his number on the field lining up on the line 

Wow, I figured the both of you would be accustomed to sarcasm.